HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tim Is A Liar!  (Read 3786 times)
A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2007, 10:29:21 pm »

Tim and The Yak, both answer my PM's And the reason he has been here is because he is one of the developers (techs). The Yak Told me that they would have mods in the future, but until they get everything worked out, that he wanted to handle it on his own. We don't however know if they are going to go with some of the old board mods or have them in House. Which means that they actually work for Ozzfest and moding would be an extra duty.

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2007, 10:38:16 pm »

Well then  I need to be working for Ozzfest..I would be the ideal mod here...I am dedicated,,,everpresent,..respected,..diplomatically able to resolve many complicated issues and get and post GREAT and unique content. I have proven myself in Ozzy`s forge,,.hammered out of hot metal and ready to knock 2007 Ozzfest dead....this will be some of my best work ever,,...possibly,..its up to them. I sure want it,

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2007, 10:40:37 pm »

A_C said: Tim and The Yak, both answer my PM's And the reason he has been here is because he is one of the developers (techs). The Yak Told me that they would have mods in the future, but until they get everything worked out, that he wanted to handle it on his own. We don't however know if they are going to go with some of the old board mods or have them in House. Which means that they actually work for Ozzfest and moding would be an extra duty.

I get all that but its good to keep the people that were good to you in the loop....just sort of a professional coutesy....

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2007, 10:41:39 pm »

So we are getting an edit button I gather??? That would be really nice.....

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2007, 10:47:06 pm »

If they were to ask me, I would do it. However all I want is to be able to continue with the interviews and be able to keep that forum  in a good clean condition so that people can enjoy them without all the Flaming and clutter that they would end up having. It would also be necessary to update them with changing photos and or web links. I don't care to moderate the rest of the board. People don't need to be mods to resolve conflicts or be diplomatic. However like I said if they ask me I would continue to do it for free as a thank you to Ozzy, for all of the great songs and memories.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 10:53:42 pm »

Well I still want to do it even more,..in a broader fashoin with added responsibilities...possibly my own column...with total creative control.
(upon the admins approval of content) And I would ask for a stipend of a raise,..from getting paid nothing,..to a photo-laminate to get unique access for totally unique killer pix. that will blow this board off the E-site charts.........like it really needs to be,m...this is OZZYS new board for  fux sakes.....

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2007, 11:01:43 pm »

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Well I still want to do it even more,..in a broader fashoin with added responsibilities...possibly my own column...with total creative control.
(upon the admins approval of content) And I would ask for a stipend of a raise,..from getting paid nothing,..to a photo-laminate to get unique access for totally unique killer pix. that will blow this board off the E-site charts.........like it really needs to be,m...this is OZZYS new board for  fux sakes.....
I'm to immoral for that. Not devoted enough according to some.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2007, 11:16:55 pm »

A_C said:

_FIRSTOZZYFAN_ said: Well I still want to do it even more,..in a broader fashoin with added responsibilities...possibly my own column...with total creative control.
I'm to immoral for that. Not devoted enough according to some.

Immoral?? or Immortal??? hehehehehe who the hell said that???what happened with the sale to private hands..looks like that data base has been smoked,,,,,It ripped at my gut....sad.

Merrrypoppin
Queen of Hugs!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 02:47:50 am »

Jeffy, it's gonna be okay no matter what because we all still have each other. It'll all work out

BAAAAAAD!
Teurastaja

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2007, 01:00:57 pm »

*sigh*

Day 2. Still down.

jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2007, 01:01:48 pm »

way to go tim lol

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up