HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Rain - Ozzys Most Political??  (Read 882 times)
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« on: June 23, 2007, 07:32:29 am »

After Listening to this a few times...IMO this seems to be the Ozz mans most political album ever...title track, Countdowns begun...definitely anti-nuke/ anti-war....Thunder Underground was in same vain. Civilize the Universe seems to be about society in general...haven't listened to close...Really like The Almighty Dollar...greed,greed, greed!!

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 07:32:41 pm »

its music......, listen it, like or love it, and move on
OzzyIronPriest

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 08:32:02 pm »

yeah it's music buddy....but they put lyrics in for a reason....   Smiley

Work Hard, Play Hard, Rock Hard, Love Always!!

Were Gonna Rock You till your Metal Hearts are Fed!!  ::sinister
Oz_God

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 12:48:29 am »

OzzyIronPriest said: After Listening to this a few times...IMO this seems to be the Ozz mans most political album ever...title track, Countdowns begun...definitely anti-nuke/ anti-war....Thunder Underground was in same vain. Civilize the Universe seems to be about society in general...haven't listened to close...Really like The Almighty Dollar...greed,greed, greed!!
I think it is

Pandemoniun

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 12:50:11 am »

1 or 2 songs...i guess
jennyb4u9
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2007, 12:51:51 am »

OzzyIronPriest said: After Listening to this a few times...IMO this seems to be the Ozz mans most political album ever...title track, Countdowns begun...definitely anti-nuke/ anti-war....Thunder Underground was in same vain. Civilize the Universe seems to be about society in general...haven't listened to close...Really like The Almighty Dollar...greed,greed, greed!!
yeah i noticed that too but the cd is great

Pandemoniun

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2007, 12:53:25 am »

fcuk yeah it is, its on like repeat in my car man, great cd, love it....redundent mayb but who cares...::c_stare
spock

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2007, 03:03:37 pm »

No, just more now! ::finger::sinister::finger

Spock
ozzy4president51

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2007, 05:50:30 pm »

Yeah
Also with Black Rain "I watch the body count rise, Why are the children all marching into the desert to die" obviously Iraq War.
And The Almighty Dollar "A little isn't enough, we have to use it all up" "The true is inconveniant" This could represent the fossil feul and global warming problem we have to use up all the oil despite the consequences of screwing the world over with global warming.

ozzreigns

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2007, 09:14:48 am »

Black Sabbath had a lot of political songs also,War Pigs,Electric Funeral just to name a couple.I love the new album, politics and music go hand and hand.The 60s' and 70s' were full of anti war songs.I'm not saying I believe that way but some of them make you stop and think.

Metal will rule the world again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crackedactor

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 10:51:53 am »

lots to get political about theses days.....just like 60's all over again.War Pigs lyrics mean lots again.I love the new album ::finger

The dogs of doom are howling low
They carry news that must get through
To build a dream for me and you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: