HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WERES ALL MY NIGWAS AT  (Read 714 times)
MVP
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5182



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 12:51:13 am »

I missed the deal on Iron maiden and Sharon. Whats up with that?
Logged

Hello Me, It's Me again::laugh
Guest
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 12:51:21 am »

Quote
Rannblod said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
zfw said:
Quote
Rannblod said: ICP IS NOT METAL BUT THEY ARE ENTRTAINING AN WOULD DO GREAT ON THE MAINSTAGE
honestly dude, they would probably get booed off.......

Honestly, they would get brutally murdered.


No way i thingk they would bring the fun
And maybe its a AZ thing but alot of people that i have ran into enjoy them some icp from time to time even the metalheads
Must be sunstroke or something.
Logged
jennyb4u9
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 5636



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 12:53:55 am »

Quote

Rannblod said: ICP IS NOT METAL BUT THEY ARE ENTRTAINING AN WOULD DO GREAT ON THE MAINSTAGE
are you shitting me icp rapping on stage at a ozzfest good lord lay off the dope::finger
Logged

CannibalCorpse
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 7973



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 12:55:20 am »

Quote

Rannblod said:
Quote

CannibalCorpse said:
Quote

zfw said:
Quote

Rannblod said: ICP IS NOT METAL BUT THEY ARE ENTRTAINING AN WOULD DO GREAT ON THE MAINSTAGE

honestly dude, they would probably get booed off.......


Honestly, they would get brutally murdered.



No way i thingk they would bring the fun
And maybe its a AZ thing but alot of people that i have ran into enjoy them some icp from time to time even the metalheads


::confused Must be something in the water...
Logged


Guest
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2007, 12:56:20 am »

Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
Rannblod said:
Quote
CannibalCorpse said:
Quote
zfw said:
Quote
Rannblod said: ICP IS NOT METAL BUT THEY ARE ENTRTAINING AN WOULD DO GREAT ON THE MAINSTAGE
honestly dude, they would probably get booed off.......

Honestly, they would get brutally murdered.


No way i thingk they would bring the fun
And maybe its a AZ thing but alot of people that i have ran into enjoy them some icp from time to time even the metalheads

::confused Must be something in the water...
....and I don't want any
Logged
Guest
« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2007, 12:56:39 am »

hey wigger you better get that shit off of here. this is a metal site not a wigger site
Logged
METALIZATION
Community
New Member
*
Posts: 781



View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2007, 01:02:11 am »

Quote

Rannblod said: ICP IS NOT METAL BUT THEY ARE ENTRTAINING AN WOULD DO GREAT ON THE MAINSTAGE
A BUNCH OF DUMB ASS FOOLS !!!!!!!! AND THEY SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK !
Logged

::finger::finger
Guest
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2007, 01:03:00 am »

Quote

whitepride696666 said: hey wigger you better get that shit off of here. this is a metal site not a wigger site


SUK MY BIG FAT WHITE NIGWA DIK FAGGOT
Logged
Guest
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2007, 01:03:36 am »

Quote
Rannblod said:
Quote
whitepride696666 said: hey wigger you better get that shit off of here. this is a metal site not a wigger site

SUK MY BIG FAT WHITE NIGWA DIK FAGGOT
::animatedlaugh
Logged
GloomBloodBloom
New Member
*
Posts: 18



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2007, 01:04:28 am »

::animatedlaugh       fuck that shit no icp at ozzfest ever.
Logged
Guest
« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2007, 01:06:25 am »

grow up dude and realize your on the wrong site. its a shame they make you act like your 13teen very sad
Logged
Guest
« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2007, 01:08:10 am »

Quote

GloomBloodBloom said: ::animatedlaugh       fuck that shit no icp at ozzfest ever.



Rap and metal can be fun i seen Anthrax Public Enemy and Primus play together it was a great show
Logged
Guest
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2007, 01:08:44 am »

Quote
Rannblod said:
Quote
GloomBloodBloom said: ::animatedlaugh       fuck that shit no icp at ozzfest ever.


Rap and metal can be fun i seen Anthrax Public Enemy and Primus play together it was a great show
where wuz zat?
Logged
Guest
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2007, 01:10:43 am »

Quote

Live_DD said:
Quote

Rannblod said:
Quote

GloomBloodBloom said: ::animatedlaugh       fuck that shit no icp at ozzfest ever.



Rap and metal can be fun i seen Anthrax Public Enemy and Primus play together it was a great show
where wuz zat?


Seattle at the Parmount Theatre i was when Anthrax came out with bring the noise
Logged
Guest
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2007, 01:10:48 am »

zakk has my back on no wigger shit ever on ozzfest.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals