HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Susperia  (Read 2130 times)
R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« on: June 25, 2007, 08:41:40 am »

Yes, the band I wield around in my sig, they have recently released their new album "Cut From Stone" a very underrated band.

Check out 2 of the tracks from the new album.

Link

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2007, 10:59:48 am »

Here's a link to a site hosting the actual album on rapidshare, this isn't my site and you have to scroll down a ways and find it, I won't post the link directly. The song Brother is fucking amazing.

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2007, 11:00:16 am »

Link

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2007, 12:43:52 am »

Damn 30 something views, not so much as a thanks, they suck...anything, bastards. One of the best albums released this year, hands down. ::finger

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2007, 12:45:58 am »

I like Susperia!

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 12:54:29 am »

CannibalCorpse said: I like Susperia!

That makes 3 on this board I know like the band, you heard the new album? If you haven't you need to, it's in that second link. Very Melodic-Thrash type stuff, amazing.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 12:57:01 am »

R_Lee_Ermey said:

That makes 3 on this board I know like the band, you heard the new album? If you haven't you need to, it's in that second link. Very Melodic-Thrash type stuff, amazing.

I've only listened to the samples they have online. I went to see if any stores had it where I live and they don't. I might go order it when I go order the new Akercocke CD. Maybe, because there are other CDs I want more. ::laugh

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2007, 01:10:45 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
R_Lee_Ermey said:

I've only listened to the samples they have online. I went to see if any stores had it where I live and they don't. I might go order it when I go order the new Akercocke CD. Maybe, because there are other CDs I want more. ::laugh

They have 2 full songs from the new album on Myspace, the first link or here.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2007, 01:12:42 am »

R_Lee_Ermey said:

CannibalCorpse said:

R_Lee_Ermey said:

Thanks. I don't have a MySpace, so don't always know what they have on their MySpace page.

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2007, 01:13:49 am »

CannibalCorpse said:
R_Lee_Ermey said:
CannibalCorpse said:
R_Lee_Ermey said:

Thanks. I don't have a MySpace, so don't always know what they have on their MySpace page.

Ahh, neither do I but, I always check for bands there anyway. Good source of music.

CannibalCorpse

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2007, 01:16:39 am »

R_Lee_Ermey said:

CannibalCorpse said:

R_Lee_Ermey said:

CannibalCorpse said:

R_Lee_Ermey said:

Ahh, neither do I but, I always check for bands there anyway. Good source of music.

Well, if I see them link right away, I'll go there. Usually bands update their MySpace a lot more than they do their website...::confused I'm listening to the song "Cut From Stone." It's awesome.

R_Lee_Ermey

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2007, 01:17:37 am »

I guess it also makes sense, since you seem to like Old Man's Child. I guess you know 2 of the members of Susperia were in Old Man's Child.

annihilation666

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2007, 01:20:19 am »

i like susperia

Cradle of Filth, Satyricon, Septic flesh Feb 21 @ Club Firestone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: