HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FF + SYL = ???  (Read 593 times)
nazcapilot

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:59:29 pm »

Well, apparently Burt and Dino have patched things up and are starting a new project together with Byron and Gene Hoglan. Should be pretty badass! Hopefully this means that a FULL FF reunion is now in the works.

Now THAT would make my year.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 03:47:15 pm »

nazcapilot said: Well, apparently Burt and Dino have patched things up and are starting a new project together with Byron and Gene Hoglan. Should be pretty badass! Hopefully this means that a FULL FF reunion is now in the works.

it would make my year if i never saw you post for, like, that whole year or something

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
kpu23

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 04:36:42 pm »

nazcapilot said: Well, apparently Burt and Dino have patched things up and are starting a new project together with Byron and Gene Hoglan. Should be pretty badass! Hopefully this means that a FULL FF reunion is now in the works.

thats awesome, ff and syl are on my top ten bands of all time, byron stroud used to be in both, gene, well cmon, Individual Thought Patterns from Death, a masterpiece, Well everything he does i like

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 04:54:46 pm »

i'm assuming ff is fear factory fuck them, syl is great though. so why aren't they doing the zimmer's hole thing that a great band it's just syl minus devin
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 05:37:42 pm »

ZLLORT said: i'm assuming ff is fear factory fuck them, syl is great though. so why aren't they doing the zimmer's hole thing that a great band it's just syl minus devin
Well, Devin was pretty much the creator of SYL, he was the inspiration, and I'm pretty sure that he wrote all of the music.  So I don't know how an SYL without Devin would be.

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2009, 05:39:13 pm »

Detective_Quorthon said:
ZLLORT said: i'm assuming ff is fear factory fuck them, syl is great though. so why aren't they doing the zimmer's hole thing that a great band it's just syl minus devin
Well, Devin was pretty much the creator of SYL, he was the inspiration, and I'm pretty sure that he wrote all of the music.  So I don't know how an SYL without Devin would be.
it'd be like the foo fighters

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
nazcapilot

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2009, 07:03:27 pm »

Live????DD said:

it would make my year if i never saw you post for, like, that whole year or something

Too bad. ::finger

Live????DD

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 08:11:59 pm »

nazcapilot said:
Live????DD said:

Too bad. ::finger
for what?

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 08:43:22 pm »

Detective_Quorthon said:

listen to zimmer's hole, that's what it's like
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: