HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Despite not playing in the game to determine  (Read 126 times)
fifacoins123

View Profile
« on: July 08, 2014, 12:40:39 am »

Scolari put Germany into the World Cup finals, then won: as Neymar and war!
World Cup came to the semi-finals, the FIFA 14 Coins  battle more intense flavor. Brazil will be the first to usher in their old rivals Germany. Face the darling of German, even as the host, the lack of Neymar and Tiago - Silva of Brazil has also become common not to be optimistic side. Even so, Scolari is still in the pre-match press conference, said the team will fight to the end for the victory, but also for the injured Neymar.

Despite not playing in the game to determine, but Neymar is still the most talked about figures. Scolari said: "Neymar can not participate in the competition, it is undeniable that he took a large part of the combat, but we are Cheap FIFA 14 Coins  not sad, since he has not played, my, my players, as well. people across the country, all of us must help him to take up this responsibility, we have a great community, we must overcome these difficulties, Neymar has been with us. "

Scolari continued: "We are fighting for the Buy FIFA 14 Coins  motherland, but also for Neymar fight for his team to pay all of our other 22 players, any one of them can bring different. now difficult, but we have a great team that can overcome any difficulties and move forward, no doubt, our goal is to reach the final victory over Germany. "Formations specific to the game, Scolari became very cautious attitude: "I have thought of starting 11 list, but I can not tell you as for formation, I was still under consideration.."  FIFA 14 Coins http://www.fifa1314.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: