HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Mayhem Fest!  (Read 3192 times)
AgentOfChaos

View Profile
« on: April 19, 2009, 08:07:36 pm »

Fuck Mayhem Fest! I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see that show! The only good band's on the bill are Marlyn Manson and Slayer! Fucking Killswitch Engay! I would rather see Manson and Slayer in a club or arena rather than an Amplitheatre where you are stuck in a seat. No moshing? Where is the fun in that?

beautifultragedy2012

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 02:59:53 pm »

all i really want to kno is....will there be another ozzfest this year?
MEATSANDWICH
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 03:37:40 pm »

NO

korn9886

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 08:20:31 am »

Mayhem fest is going to be amazing!  Im looking foward to marilyn manson, slayer, killswitch engage, trivium, all that remains, and godforbid.::surprise

::finger
metalhead41206

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 09:28:55 am »

where the fuck have you been for the past 3 months they anounced about 3 monthes ago that there is no ozzfest you dumb fuck people's stupidity amazes me
Ozzfestissocool

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 05:12:32 pm »

Freakbleeds4hiv said: Fuck Mayhem Fest! I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see that show! The only good band's on the bill are Marlyn Manson and Slayer! Fucking Killswitch Engay! I would rather see Manson and Slayer in a club or arena rather than an Amplitheatre where you are stuck in a seat. No moshing? Where is the fun in that?

What the hell are you talking about? Im going to Mayhemfest in auburn and I have pit tickets...and Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse are way better than Manson...

My dick plays on the double feature screen, your dick went straight to dvd
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
xXxdarkglamxXx

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 05:40:39 pm »

(to- Freakbleeds4hiv) Maybe you and a few people out of a million doesn't like Mayhemfest but the odds are terrible because there's probably more like it than don't or else there wouldn't be a such thing as Mayhemfest at all....so why even talk about the dumb fact of wether or not it sucks. why nock  something some one else likes? that's pretty stupid don't ya think. maybe they like mayhemfest no one gives a fuck who don't.

xXxdarkglamxXx::finger
metalbabe27

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 09:49:16 am »

I am attending Mayhem in alt. I can not wait. If I cant go to Ozzfest this year, then hell yeah I am going to jump, scream and fucking enjoy Manson and the others. ::finger::finger

Metal Babe::finger::animatedsmile::c_stare::animatedsmile
devilmusik

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 11:13:02 am »

i'm going to mayhem fest, really only to see slayer
darkbook

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 11:17:22 am »

Will kick ass this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedsmile

darkbook

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:00 pm »

WILL BE THERE PITTSBURGH DATE!!!!!!!!!!
::animatedlaugh

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 10:06:15 pm »

darkbook said: WILL BE THERE PITTSBURGH DATE!!!!!!!!!!
yep!::finger::sinister

i3lackhearti3abe

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 04:42:59 pm »

Anyone else going to the Atlanta show??? ::sinister
LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 01:14:18 am »

korn9886 said: Mayhem fest is going to be amazing!  Im looking foward to marilyn manson, slayer, killswitch engage, trivium, all that remains, and godforbid.::surprise

Mexijesus13 said:

Freakbleeds4hiv said: Fuck Mayhem Fest! I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see that show! The only good band's on the bill are Marlyn Manson and Slayer! Fucking Killswitch Engay! I would rather see Manson and Slayer in a club or arena rather than an Amplitheatre where you are stuck in a seat. No moshing? Where is the fun in that?

What the hell are you talking about? Im going to Mayhemfest in auburn and I have pit tickets...and Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse are way better than Manson...

xXxdarkglamxXx said: (to- Freakbleeds4hiv) Maybe you and a few people out of a million doesn't like Mayhemfest but the odds are terrible because there's probably more like it than don't or else there wouldn't be a such thing as Mayhemfest at all....so why even talk about the dumb fact of wether or not it sucks. why nock  something some one else likes? that's pretty stupid don't ya think. maybe they like mayhemfest no one gives a fuck who don't.

metalbabe27 said: I am attending Mayhem in alt. I can not wait. If I cant go to Ozzfest this year, then hell yeah I am going to jump, scream and fucking enjoy Manson and the others. ::finger::finger
FUCKIN-A MY Millvale crew is gettin bigger I'M gonna have an insanely GREAT  time::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger

LOKISrevenge
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 01:19:48 am »

thisforumsuxass said:

darkbook said: WILL BE THERE PITTSBURGH DATE!!!!!!!!!!
yep!::finger::sinister
I'm happier than a
in shit::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: