HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fuck Mayhem Fest!  (Read 3192 times)
AgentOfChaos
New Member
*
Posts: 93



View Profile
« on: April 19, 2009, 08:07:36 pm »

Fuck Mayhem Fest! I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see that show! The only good band's on the bill are Marlyn Manson and Slayer! Fucking Killswitch Engay! I would rather see Manson and Slayer in a club or arena rather than an Amplitheatre where you are stuck in a seat. No moshing? Where is the fun in that?
Logged



beautifultragedy2012
New Member
*
Posts: 1



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 02:59:53 pm »

all i really want to kno is....will there be another ozzfest this year?
Logged
MEATSANDWICH
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3275


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 03:37:40 pm »

NO
Logged

korn9886
New Member
*
Posts: 140



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 08:20:31 am »

Mayhem fest is going to be amazing!  Im looking foward to marilyn manson, slayer, killswitch engage, trivium, all that remains, and godforbid.::surprise
Logged

::finger
metalhead41206
New Member
*
Posts: 13



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 09:28:55 am »

where the fuck have you been for the past 3 months they anounced about 3 monthes ago that there is no ozzfest you dumb fuck people's stupidity amazes me
Logged
Ozzfestissocool
New Member
*
Posts: 19



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 05:12:32 pm »

Quote

Freakbleeds4hiv said: Fuck Mayhem Fest! I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see that show! The only good band's on the bill are Marlyn Manson and Slayer! Fucking Killswitch Engay! I would rather see Manson and Slayer in a club or arena rather than an Amplitheatre where you are stuck in a seat. No moshing? Where is the fun in that?



What the hell are you talking about? Im going to Mayhemfest in auburn and I have pit tickets...and Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse are way better than Manson...
Logged

My dick plays on the double feature screen, your dick went straight to dvd
::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
xXxdarkglamxXx
New Member
*
Posts: 3



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2009, 05:40:39 pm »

(to- Freakbleeds4hiv) Maybe you and a few people out of a million doesn't like Mayhemfest but the odds are terrible because there's probably more like it than don't or else there wouldn't be a such thing as Mayhemfest at all....so why even talk about the dumb fact of wether or not it sucks. why nock  something some one else likes? that's pretty stupid don't ya think. maybe they like mayhemfest no one gives a fuck who don't.
Logged

xXxdarkglamxXx::finger
metalbabe27
New Member
*
Posts: 14



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 09:49:16 am »

I am attending Mayhem in alt. I can not wait. If I cant go to Ozzfest this year, then hell yeah I am going to jump, scream and fucking enjoy Manson and the others. ::finger::finger
Logged

Metal Babe::finger::animatedsmile::c_stare::animatedsmile
devilmusik
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2141



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2009, 11:13:02 am »

i'm going to mayhem fest, really only to see slayer
Logged
darkbook
New Member
*
Posts: 1200



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2009, 11:17:22 am »

Will kick ass this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!::animatedsmile
Logged

darkbook
New Member
*
Posts: 1200



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2009, 12:08:00 pm »

WILL BE THERE PITTSBURGH DATE!!!!!!!!!!
::animatedlaugh
Logged

slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2176



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 10:06:15 pm »

Quote

darkbook said: WILL BE THERE PITTSBURGH DATE!!!!!!!!!!
::animatedlaugh
yep!::finger::sinister
Logged

i3lackhearti3abe
New Member
*
Posts: 3



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2009, 04:42:59 pm »

Anyone else going to the Atlanta show??? ::sinister
Logged
LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2009, 01:14:18 am »

Quote

korn9886 said: Mayhem fest is going to be amazing!  Im looking foward to marilyn manson, slayer, killswitch engage, trivium, all that remains, and godforbid.::surprise
Quote

Mexijesus13 said:
Quote

Freakbleeds4hiv said: Fuck Mayhem Fest! I wouldn't pay $5.00 to see that show! The only good band's on the bill are Marlyn Manson and Slayer! Fucking Killswitch Engay! I would rather see Manson and Slayer in a club or arena rather than an Amplitheatre where you are stuck in a seat. No moshing? Where is the fun in that?



What the hell are you talking about? Im going to Mayhemfest in auburn and I have pit tickets...and Behemoth and Cannibal Corpse are way better than Manson...
Quote

xXxdarkglamxXx said: (to- Freakbleeds4hiv) Maybe you and a few people out of a million doesn't like Mayhemfest but the odds are terrible because there's probably more like it than don't or else there wouldn't be a such thing as Mayhemfest at all....so why even talk about the dumb fact of wether or not it sucks. why nock  something some one else likes? that's pretty stupid don't ya think. maybe they like mayhemfest no one gives a fuck who don't.
Quote

metalbabe27 said: I am attending Mayhem in alt. I can not wait. If I cant go to Ozzfest this year, then hell yeah I am going to jump, scream and fucking enjoy Manson and the others. ::finger::finger
FUCKIN-A MY Millvale crew is gettin bigger I'M gonna have an insanely GREAT  time::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger
Logged

LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2009, 01:19:48 am »

Quote

thisforumsuxass said:
Quote

darkbook said: WILL BE THERE PITTSBURGH DATE!!!!!!!!!!
::animatedlaugh
yep!::finger::sinister
I'm happier than a
in shit::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister::sinister
Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals