HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone in kansas city know about Sauer Castle?!?  (Read 1549 times)
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2009, 10:12:00 pm »

Check this house out! It's close by where im from kansas city, Sauer castle... many say it's haunted lol but who the hell knows! I know some lady hung herself up in the top of the tower, they say they can see her ghost at night. ::animatedsmile

::animatedsmile
Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 10:13:12 pm »

i adore the paranormal i cant say i've heard of this particular place. Something to look into. ::finger

L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2009, 10:20:30 pm »

same here i love the paranormal. I get into stuff like the loch ness monster and bigfoot also. ::animatedsmile some think im nerdy lol but i have always been into stuff some find odd. lol

mich1057

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 12:10:24 pm »

i've never heard of this place either but it looks pretty bad ass....i'd be down to spend the night in there
L???????Zz????

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 03:07:41 pm »

lol i love ya already ::animatedlaugh spend the night! that is something i have been wanting to do! but of course it's marked private property and big dogs come after ya! I tried to get threw one night on halloween with my friend kenny, damn care taker came out with shot guns::animatedlaugh so many people have broke into that place and tore the shit out of it now! It just sits on the hill now and looks creepy!::animatedsmile

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: