HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZomGZZ y00 R t3h HAWtZORZ  (Read 1454 times)
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« on: May 18, 2009, 12:18:08 pm »

seroiusly, the amount of douche bags that leave comments like that is sickening. even the most regular looking girls have the faggots fuckin drooling over them. words of advice: feeding a girls ego is a sure fire way NOT to get laid. which is probably why all these losers are drooling over these average (or worse) looking girls.
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
LOKISrevenge
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 1898



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 01:09:34 pm »


                                            ZOINKS::animatedlaugh
Logged

darkbook
New Member
*
Posts: 1200



View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 05:37:25 pm »

Quote
LOKISrevenge said:
                                            ZOINKS::animatedlaugh
Logged

Graveyardawaken
GOD
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2926



View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 11:42:54 am »

lol u said it
Logged

Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 02:42:33 pm »

Quote
Graveyardawaken said: lol u said it
Im a cold hart breaker, fit ta burn, and i'll rip your heart in two.......::finger
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 05:19:24 pm »

seriously though some of these guys need to grow some balls. believe it or not, women are attracted to testosterone......
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 06:34:44 pm »

Quote
Live????DD said: seriously though some of these guys need to grow some balls. believe it or not, women are attracted to testosterone......
Now I know why I can't get laid.
Logged

Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2009, 01:04:32 pm »

::animatedlaugh
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

Ambros
New Member
*
Posts: 1867



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2009, 01:04:48 pm »

Quote

Live????DD said:
Quote

Graveyardawaken said: lol u said it
Im a cold hart breaker, fit ta burn, and i'll rip your heart in two.......::finger

you would
Logged

PS- I still hate you::finger

TheNotoriousJaz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2213



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2009, 01:10:36 pm »

Quote
Live????DD said: seroiusly, the amount of douche bags that leave comments like that is sickening. even the most regular looking girls have the faggots fuckin drooling over them. words of advice: feeding a girls ego is a sure fire way NOT to get laid. which is probably why all these losers are drooling over these average (or worse) looking girls.

Amen
Logged


 "stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2009, 02:09:19 pm »

dont get me wrong though, if a girl has some self respect and is worth complementing, i'll shoot her a few good words. but this constant gushing and fawning over anypicture that slightly catches your attention is just pathetic
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
Live????DD
New Member
*
Posts: 7792



View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2009, 02:25:39 pm »

Quote
Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote
Live????DD said: seriously though some of these guys need to grow some balls. believe it or not, women are attracted to testosterone......
Now I know why I can't get laid.
it'll happen
Logged

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2009, 06:16:57 pm »

Quote
Live????DD said:
Quote
Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote
Live????DD said: seriously though some of these guys need to grow some balls. believe it or not, women are attracted to testosterone......
Now I know why I can't get laid.
it'll happen
Duh, I am just not willing to settle for ugly fat drunk chicks yet.
Logged

TheNotoriousJaz
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2213



View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2009, 06:52:04 pm »

Quote
Live????DD said: dont get me wrong though, if a girl has some self respect and is worth complementing, i'll shoot her a few good words. but this constant gushing and fawning over anypicture that slightly catches your attention is just pathetic

TITS OR GTFO
Logged


 "stand and deliver or the devil he may take you"
http://www.myspace.com/maaxmetal
Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2009, 10:35:47 pm »

Quote
Live????DD said:
Quote
Graveyardawaken said: lol u said it
Im a cold hart breaker, fit ta burn, and i'll rip your heart in two.......::finger

GNR ftw.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals