HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: i cant wait till this site is taken off the web  (Read 3079 times)
Live????DD

View Profile
« on: May 29, 2009, 03:48:38 pm »

PORCH MONKEY 4 LYFE!
slayerfied
fukyocouchnigga
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 04:21:00 pm »

It has really gone down the crapper around here, but it's still fun to stop in for a laugh every now and then::animatedlaugh::finger::smile

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 09:48:38 pm »

psssst
It hasn't happened yet
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2009, 10:13:05 pm »

AND IT NEVER WILL

MsCeeAngel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 02:15:07 pm »

Psst... that's because the new site isn't as fun as the old 1!

~MsCeeAngel~  XD ::finger
JyGoRn_AuKsRyTe
Queefing In A Funky Fishstick Sausagefest!!!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2010, 07:35:48 am »

GIVE IT TIME!!!  Wink Lips sealed Wink

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2010, 06:29:21 am »

So I figured out What your a moron.  Do they really allow people in their 100's to work for Pepsi ? No wonder that stuff tastes like so bad. Is it true that  the employees piss in the vats? I see that you are figuring out who everyone really is. Get a c.l.u.e.
Just so you go away with an empty brain, it's because you drink and work for Pepsi (so full of chemicals the only natural thing you will get out of it are health problems and death). Thanks for the chit chat. Our little conversation has given me a good laugh. I had forgotten how talking to idiots made me smile! Remember to breath. OK! Bye-Bye
User 'A_C' has blocked your new personal message.
not quite 100. i am however 60! as listed on my MAIN profile! and that there is no joke! i say 112 in my sinature because thats how old our founder would be if he was still alive to this very day! i unlike you have learned to respect my elders. not for their lack of education. but for their experiance in the REAL fields of battle! of that which you will NEVER know or possibly ever see thanks to their sacrifice and bravery!

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

A_C
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2010, 10:58:36 pm »

So I figured out What your a moron.  Do they really allow people in their 100's to work for Pepsi ? No wonder that stuff tastes like so bad. Is it true that  the employees piss in the vats? I see that you are figuring out who everyone really is. Get a c.l.u.e.
Just so you go away with an empty brain, it's because you drink and work for Pepsi (so full of chemicals the only natural thing you will get out of it are health problems and death). Thanks for the chit chat. Our little conversation has given me a good laugh. I had forgotten how talking to idiots made me smile! Remember to breath. OK! Bye-Bye
not quite 100. i am however 60! as listed on my MAIN profile! and that there is no joke! i say 112 in my sinature because thats how old our founder would be if he was still alive to this very day! i unlike you have learned to respect my elders. not for their lack of education. but for their experiance in the REAL fields of battle! of that which you will NEVER know or possibly ever see thanks to their sacrifice and bravery!
Yeah, I hear that all of you deserve respect for the sacrifices you've made in the very seriously damaging Cola Wars. Brother fighting brother. Mothers taking up  glasses against daughters. If we don't stop shedding syrup no-one will every be the same again! How many cans were just discarded and tossed into mass landfills without even the decency of a proper service. America will wear the scars for a long time when it's all said and done! Cry

Ask_Doc_Spock
{Unlock teh Madness!}
Community

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2010, 06:04:25 am »

Yeah, I hear that all of you deserve respect for the sacrifices you've made in the very seriously damaging Cola Wars. Brother fighting brother. Mothers taking up  glasses against daughters. If we don't stop shedding syrup no-one will every be the same again! How many cans were just discarded and tossed into mass landfills without even the decency of a proper service. America will wear the scars for a long time when it's all said and done! Cry
see. now you are getting to the root of all that is holy! does it NOT make you weep?

RIDE THE SNAKE MON!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: