ministrymember99 said: is there any way to get my music from my ipod and put it into an empty itunes
my computer crashed, and long story short im fucked unless you guys can help me
YES I KNOW A WAY!!!!!!!!
1. plug your ipod in.
2. go to My Computer>whatever removable disk your ipod is plugged into
3. click the Tools bar at the top and then click Folder Options>View tab>then uncheck "Do Not Show Hidden Files and Folders. Click ok
4. double click on the Ipod_Control folder
5. Click on the Music Folder
6. there should be a bunch of folders called F01, F02 or something in there, we'll deal with those in a sec
7. Open Itunes, and go to Edit>Preferences>Advanced, and Check "Keep itunes music folder organized"
8. Now drag and drop every F00 folders into your itunes. Problem solved