HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help with my music/ipod  (Read 1578 times)
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2009, 01:21:17 pm »

is there any way to get my music from my ipod and put it into an empty itunes
my computer crashed, and long story short im fucked unless you guys can help me

eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 02:17:23 pm »

ministrymember99 said: is there any way to get my music from my ipod and put it into an empty itunes
No. The ipod is just a portal that plays the music.  In fact your itunes doesn't even have music on it. It just exstracts it from the files where it is downloaded. Sorry.

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 07:01:23 pm »

You are in luck. Try this...

www.getsharepod.com

Just download it onto your computer. You'll be able to take the music from your Ipod and place them back into your iTunes. The same thing happened to me when my computer crashed and lost a share of my music. This helped me get them all back onto my computer

-------------------------------------------------------------------
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 10:04:53 pm »

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges said: You are in luck. Try this...

www.getsharepod.com

Just download it onto your computer. You'll be able to take the music from your Ipod and place them back into your iTunes. The same thing happened to me when my computer crashed and lost a share of my music. This helped me get them all back onto my computer
Never even heard of that before? I'm not even sure how that would work considering the files aren't on the ipod?

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 10:15:04 pm »

eXile59 said:

www.getsharepod.com

Never even heard of that before? I'm not even sure how that would work considering the files aren't on the ipod?

Trust me man, it works

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 05:36:50 am »

ministrymember99 said: is there any way to get my music from my ipod and put it into an empty itunes
YES I KNOW A WAY!!!!!!!!
1.    plug your ipod in.
2.    go to My Computer>whatever removable disk your ipod is plugged into
3.    click the Tools bar at the top and then click Folder Options>View tab>then uncheck "Do Not Show Hidden Files and Folders. Click ok
4.    double click on the Ipod_Control folder
5.    Click on the Music Folder
6.    there should be a bunch of folders called F01, F02 or something in there, we'll deal with those in a sec
7.    Open Itunes, and go to Edit>Preferences>Advanced, and Check "Keep itunes music folder organized"
8.    Now drag and drop every F00 folders into your itunes. Problem solved

Karmaburning

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 01:14:55 pm »

You could always give me your IPod. I think mine just got stolen yesterday Sad I can't find it anywhere. Along with my FM Transmitter. Look man get a hard drive enclosure and take out your hardrive out of your computer. Slide it in and then plug it into USB and it'll make it an external to pull all your files, pictures, videos, music off your old hardrive onto your new one. ::finger
AmarthMadness

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 01:26:58 pm »

Karmaburning said: You could always give me your IPod. I think mine just got stolen yesterday Sad I can't find it anywhere. Along with my FM Transmitter. Look man get a hard drive enclosure and take out your hardrive out of your computer. Slide it in and then plug it into USB and it'll make it an external to pull all your files, pictures, videos, music off your old hardrive onto your new one. ::finger
GOOD JOB WALDO::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

minime

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2009, 10:07:10 pm »

this good to know..I am was trying to figure out a way to transfer my itunes to my other pc which I got a new HD fro without installing 17 gigs worth muisc again..

anywho looks like the past way and easyest way would be to DL everything to a external HD and then go from there..

BTW..understand your pain that PC I just put HD in it crashed on me 3 times.I re-installed my itunes 3 times on that PC..  I cant take sitting DL all the music again..I iwll go insane if I have to do that again..

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2009, 10:13:23 pm »

eXile59 said:

www.getsharepod.com

Are you trying to be funny by acting stupid? If so, the joke wasn't very good.
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2009, 10:37:44 pm »

wake_of_ashes said:

eXile59 said:

www.getsharepod.com

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2009, 10:55:03 pm »

eXile59 said:
wake_of_ashes said:
eXile59 said:

www.getsharepod.com

Actually I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

What? The there are certainly music files on the ipod.  Unless I'm reading this wrong.

SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2009, 10:56:36 pm »

did somone say spy pod? ::confused::confused
Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 04:59:42 am »

Detective_Quorthon said:
YES I KNOW A WAY!!!!!!!!
1.    plug your ipod in.
2.    go to My Computer>whatever removable disk your ipod is plugged into
3.    click the Tools bar at the top and then click Folder Options>View tab>then uncheck "Do Not Show Hidden Files and Folders. Click ok
4.    double click on the Ipod_Control folder
5.    Click on the Music Folder
6.    there should be a bunch of folders called F01, F02 or something in there, we'll deal with those in a sec
7.    Open Itunes, and go to Edit>Preferences>Advanced, and Check "Keep itunes music folder organized"
8.    Now drag and drop every F00 folders into your itunes. Problem solved
Bump because it is the solution

Karmaburning

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2009, 10:50:28 am »

So whys this dude keep calling me Waldo?
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: