HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I need help with my music/ipod  (Read 1526 times)
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2009, 11:30:02 am »

Karmaburning said: So whys this dude keep calling me Waldo?

Well, let's face it dude. You kinda do look like the man in red and white stripes...::looking

-------------------------------------------------------------------
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2009, 05:17:55 pm »

jimbob232 said:

eXile59 said:

wake_of_ashes said:

eXile59 said:

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges said: You are in luck. Try this...

www.getsharepod.com

Just download it onto your computer. You'll be able to take the music from your Ipod and place them back into your iTunes. The same thing happened to me when my computer crashed and lost a share of my music. This helped me get them all back onto my computer
Never even heard of that before? I'm not even sure how that would work considering the files aren't on the ipod?

Are you trying to be funny by acting stupid? If so, the joke wasn't very good.
Actually I'm pretty sure I'm correct.

What? The there are certainly music files on the ipod.  Unless I'm reading this wrong.
I don't know how it works but I'm sure itunes has no music files on it. When you play them they are actually stored some where on your computer.

Detective_Jormungandr

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2009, 07:04:51 pm »

eXile59 said:
jimbob232 said:
eXile59 said:
wake_of_ashes said:
eXile59 said:

www.getsharepod.com

Just download it onto your computer. You'll be able to take the music from your Ipod and place them back into your iTunes. The same thing happened to me when my computer crashed and lost a share of my music. This helped me get them all back onto my computer
Never even heard of that before? I'm not even sure how that would work considering the files aren't on the ipod?

What? The there are certainly music files on the ipod.  Unless I'm reading this wrong.
I don't know how it works but I'm sure itunes has no music files on it. When you play them they are actually stored some where on your computer.
But when you click keep it organized, and do the steps I posted it adds them to your itunes music folder

jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2009, 07:55:31 pm »

eXile59 said:
jimbob232 said:
eXile59 said:
wake_of_ashes said:
eXile59 said:

www.getsharepod.com

Ok, we're talking about different things here then. Of course, if we're talking about itunes, the music playing interface on your computer, then yes, the program itself only lists the files you have and has the ability to organize them into a folder which is somewhere on your computer.  If Ministrymember just had itunes crash and not delete his files, he should be able to find them by running a search on his computer for music files with the search utility in windows.

Now, it is possible that itunes deleted all of his music files. I've seen it happen. if that is the case, then he does need to move the files from his ipod to his actual computer.

I think the problem here is that people are talking about two different scenarios without realizing it.

deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 01:29:34 am »

eXile59 said:
jimbob232 said:
eXile59 said:
wake_of_ashes said:
eXile59 said:

www.getsharepod.com

w-t-f dude. let me clear this up for you. When you have a song (lets just call it a MP3) that you acquired from buying at itunes, or downloading illegally, or ripping from your CD... that file can be added to your itunes library so you can play it from the software program ITUNES. Additionally when you sync your IPOD to ITUNES, that song will get stored on your IPOD. get? Sure perhaps it changes the name of the file format extension as some lame attempt to prevent easy pirating, however those songs (MP3's) are in fact stored on your IPOD.
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 11:08:50 am »

thanx guys the file thing worked but it didnt transfer over my ratings and playcount or playlists but its cool
I Finally have
SAMAEL and SATYRICON
again and it is sweet
and ive got ZIMMERS HOLE coming in on thursady

CribOfDirt

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 11:41:13 am »

hey i need some help.  My sound card aint working and i know its instaled right any ideas

see kids this is what beer will do to ya.
jimbob232

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 10:20:47 pm »

CribOfDirt said: hey i need some help.  My sound card aint working and i know its instaled right any ideas

Did you install the right drivers?
Were there any additional cables that needed to be plugged in from the motherboard?
You have your speakers plugged into the right jack?
Do you have your sound on in windows? (control panel -> sound)
If none of that works, try putting it in a different PCI slot. Go through those steps again. If nothing, contact the manufacturers tech support.

Basic stuff, but ya never know.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: