HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Real snuff movie  (Read 3907 times)
CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2009, 11:15:11 am »

Don't know if any of you have heard of "3 Guys 1 Hammer", but it's a true snuff film that has gained some wide attention. I'm skeptical on seeing it to see how much my mind can handle, but then again, it's hard enough to pull through viewing something as that. The story behind it is even more shocking. Anyone seen or heard about this?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 11:17:08 am »

I haven't heard of it, but thank you for letting me us know it was a snuff film before I watched it.  This is more proof that people are getting more fucked-up by the minute.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 11:27:45 am »

Crazy_eyes said: I haven't heard of it, but thank you for letting me us know it was a snuff film before I watched it.  This is more proof that people are getting more fucked-up by the minute.

Tell me about it. I read the full story behind it and I was in shock. It's about these kids in the Ukraine who went on an approximate month killing spree, murdering random people from women, elderly, disabled, and even kids with a hammer and recording it.

The video that surfaced had to do with them bludgeoning an elderly man multiple times in the face with a hammer until he was unrecognizable. Then they take a screw driver and stab him several times before impaling his eyes, scathing out brain matter. ::looking

Sinchy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 01:04:58 am »

CrouchingCops_HiddenBadges said:
Crazy_eyes said: I haven't heard of it, but thank you for letting me us know it was a snuff film before I watched it.  This is more proof that people are getting more fucked-up by the minute.

Tell me about it. I read the full story behind it and I was in shock. It's about these kids in the Ukraine who went on an approximate month killing spree, murdering random people from women, elderly, disabled, and even kids with a hammer and recording it.

The video that surfaced had to do with them bludgeoning an elderly man multiple times in the face with a hammer until he was unrecognizable. Then they take a screw driver and stab him several times before impaling his eyes, scathing out brain matter. ::looking

o wow. I'd rather watch 2 girls 1 cup over that any day
deletedaccount66

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 01:21:25 am »

pretty fucked up. no thank you....
HellAwaitsUsAll

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 11:51:19 am »

http://forum.uncoverreality.com/audio-video/52789-murderers-brutally-kill-man-camera-beware-sickest-thing-you-will-ever-see.html

found it and haven't watched yet. i'm getting there...::laugh
HellAwaitsUsAll

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 12:01:32 pm »

just watched it. i don't even know what to say....

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 12:24:35 pm »

HellAwaitsUsAll said: just watched it. i don't even know what to say....

Let it out man

Lieutenant_Sheepz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 02:25:26 pm »

haha snuff movies are fucked up
But you cant help but watch them
There is just a part of you that gets curious about how these things happen, what it's like, and wanting to dwell into the minds of the people who do it
I've seen quite a few

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 03:06:30 pm »

Lieutenant_Sheepz said: haha snuff movies are fucked up
But you cant help but watch them
There is just a part of you that gets curious about how these things happen, what it's like, and wanting to dwell into the minds of the people who do it
I've seen quite a few

The only snuff films I've seen are the beheadings from the Middle East

HellAwaitsUsAll

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 03:40:49 pm »

i saw the neo nazi beheading. that was messed up. but no where as bad as the hammer and screwdriver.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 04:18:20 pm »

HellAwaitsUsAll said: i saw the neo nazi beheading. that was messed up. but no where as bad as the hammer and screwdriver.

So what all happened in the video dude? I still haven't got the courage to see it

HellAwaitsUsAll

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 04:55:54 pm »

they smashed the hell out of his face and he was alive through the whole thing. and the camera guy kept stabbing him over and over in the stomach. then he stabbed it in his face like in a random bloody hole tha hammer made. it might have been his eye and like scratched his brain and the guy had enough strength to lift up his hand over his face when that was happening. i shit my pants because i thought he was dead by then.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 05:46:50 pm »

HellAwaitsUsAll said: they smashed the hell out of his face and he was alive through the whole thing. and the camera guy kept stabbing him over and over in the stomach. then he stabbed it in his face like in a random bloody hole tha hammer made. it might have been his eye and like scratched his brain and the guy had enough strength to lift up his hand over his face when that was happening. i shit my pants because i thought he was dead by then.

Jesus Christ... ::pouting

viceslikecrayons
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 05:56:16 pm »

::looking::looking::looking

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: