HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kiss Concert Tonight  (Read 434 times)
_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2009, 11:42:41 am »

not really a huge fan of there music, but not many concerts come here so im goin'...goin to be crazy with 70 000 + people.....

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 12:14:19 pm »

Im goin to one at the end of the month.::looking

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 12:27:25 pm »

I wouldn't go if some one paid me to.

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 01:07:15 pm »

I don't go to many concerts this will be the first summer since Ozzfest 06 that I don't have a concert planned.

_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009, 01:23:32 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: I don't go to many concerts this will be the first summer since Ozzfest 06 that I don't have a concert planned.

that sucks dude, this the first summer for us that we really got any half desent music, Paul Mccartney played last week, which from what i read was his only canadian show, Kiss tonight and AC/DC next weekend, pretty badass for concerts for what we used to, only metal show that came here for past like 5 years has been disturbed, if ya wanna call that metal....

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009, 01:28:10 pm »

_Mr_Tinkertrain_ said:

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: I don't go to many concerts this will be the first summer since Ozzfest 06 that I don't have a concert planned.

that sucks dude, this the first summer for us that we really got any half desent music, Paul Mccartney played last week, which from what i read was his only canadian show, Kiss tonight and AC/DC next weekend, pretty badass for concerts for what we used to, only metal show that came here for past like 5 years has been disturbed, if ya wanna call that metal....
That is a good lineup of bands, all we get in Austin are locals pretty much.

_Mr_Tinkertrain_

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009, 02:14:24 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:

_Mr_Tinkertrain_ said:

That is a good lineup of bands, all we get in Austin are locals pretty much.

ya same here dude, i wish that Canadian Carnage tour would come here tho, that would be one fuckin badass show right there...

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: