HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Detroit review - best of my 3 shows  (Read 1629 times)
chopperbones

View Profile
« on: August 27, 2007, 07:21:12 am »

Dude you nailed it I was at the Detroit Show and I agree with the review although I missed in this moment cause there was a few broke down cars that had traffic all fucked up at the entrance but I got to see the rest of the second stage I just wanted to say something about Black Tide they were the opening band on the main stage  kind of a unkown band but there was a rummor going around that the singer was only like 14 or 15 years old and I thought they sounded pretty good they did a  old metallica song "HIT THE LIGHTS" and it was pretty good.  The bass player was in the pavillion to watch Lamb and H e signed my sons Shoe pretty cool!!! Also the singer was out near the stage watching Ozzy with the reat of the crowd and I got a good look at him so I believe he is only 14 or 15 anyway it was a great show all in all cant wait for next year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dallion

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 10:46:59 am »

great review.   i was front row, caught the entire mainstage.   I actually enjoyed Lordi, they were fun and lots of explosions.   Here's some pics to go with your review Smiley

and videos Smiley

Ozzys Intro + Bark at the Moon
Lamb of God - Intro + Hourglass + Laid to Rest
Lamb of God - Walk with me in Hell
KevinDeets

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 12:15:51 pm »

Cool.  I intended to watch Black Tide, but they ended at 5:40 instead of starting then.

Oh yeah, HB also played "Preseverance" in the middle of their set.  forgot to list that.
nbh2992

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 11:06:13 pm »

Man, this was my first concert at 15, so I have no point of reference, but one of the highlights of my life so far! My buddy and me got seats for WW Pavilion, 10 & 11, left center. THe guys around us were IDIOTS. During all of Lamb of God's set list and everyone bu Ozzy, they sat down or stood there like retards. Really pissed me off, but the sod was great, beaned this mexican with a big one! Ozzy saves the day of course and makes eveyone move. Got into a mosh during Behemoth's set, great fun. We fell a coupla times, but everyone else saves your ass. My neck is pretty sore today...
Poeman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 03:30:33 am »

This year was awesome. Static X blew it up and Lamb tore the place down. Can't figure out why Lordi was on the mainstage and not HateBreed wtf  . Ozzy's voice was cracking but he still looked great and sounded goood otherwise. The sod throwing during Static was cool as hell. I know they have to do the "Politically Correct" thing and tell them to stop but we were diggin it big time. . HateBreed (as usual) was the shit, most of the other second stagers were good. Had a hell of a time and a hang over to match.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: