HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZAKK WYLDE To OZZY: 'Man Up And Give Me A Phone Call And Tell Me What The Hell's Going On !  (Read 1338 times)
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 11:01:46 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said:

zfw said:

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: My current take on this Ozzy Iommi Wylde stuff;
FOF says its all a publicity stunt that Ozzy is orchestrating to unleash a secret presentation at Ozzfest 2010 starring Ozzy, Zakk, Geezer, Iommi, Ward,....Appice,...and dare I say it,...possibly,..OK,...definately DIO,...::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::looking::laugh
This is just what I think,.....and I think strange things at times.::laugh

A. Everything is not a publicity stunt ...( Michael Jackson?...)

B. There probably won't be an OzzFest 2010.

C. And if there is, Dio will not be anywhere near it.
Ehhh,...( barring Jacksons Death),...chalk it up to wishful thinking
 I was pondering that idea earlier this week when I tried to understand the Iommi wranglings....then when Wylde was in the fray I just had to believe,....but I`m always wrong, so,...like I said. Its just my take.
What the hell is Ozzy doing?? He did say Ozzfest is on for 2010,......who knows??? Only Ozzy I guess.....::looking
I will ask the Wiz, he is ozzy after all.
No,...def NOT Ozzy,...
Ozzy said; "I dont do the internet"....
( I believed him,...he was serious....) But Wiz is usually dead on,....eventually.::animatedlaugh::laugh

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 11:03:00 pm »

zfw said:

zfw said:

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: My current take on this Ozzy Iommi Wylde stuff;
FOF says its all a publicity stunt that Ozzy is orchestrating to unleash a secret presentation at Ozzfest 2010 starring Ozzy, Zakk, Geezer, Iommi, Ward,....Appice,...and dare I say it,...possibly,..OK,...definately DIO,...::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::looking::laugh

I was pondering that idea earlier this week when I tried to understand the Iommi wranglings....then when Wylde was in the fray I just had to believe,....but I`m always wrong, so,...like I said. Its just my take.
What the hell is Ozzy doing?? He did say Ozzfest is on for 2010,......who knows??? Only Ozzy I guess.....::looking

yeah well, in 2008 they also said Ozzfest 2009 would definitely happen....take it for what its worth.
My prediction: Sharon will come up with another stupid TV project (like the Osbournes failed reality show this year) and Ozzy won't have time to do Ozzfest...again. My guess is he'll be on Celebrity Apprentice. You heard it here first.
(FOF sets Tivo.....)::laugh

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 11:03:09 pm »

zfw said:

No,...def NOT Ozzy,...
( I believed him,...he was serious....) But Wiz is usually dead on,....eventually.::animatedlaugh::laugh
Ya, I wonder how he knows all the news about Ozzy before everyone else HMMMMMM.

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 11:05:41 pm »

On Wednesday, July 29, Carl Sundberg from Eugene, Oregon's 101.5 KFLY radio station conducted a phone interview with Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE). When asked about his status in Ozzy's band and recent reports that Osbourne was auditioning other guitarists for his solo group, Zakk said, "I've gotta be honest with you. The boss [Ozzy] hasn't even given me a phone call, so I mean... I'm just like... I don't know what's going on over there. Are we doing this thing or are we not doing it? When I keep getting asked these questions, I go, 'Call the boss. When he tells you, then he can call me back.' I mean, it's just like... I love you, man. Whatever you want, that's cool. But if we're doing this, let's do it, and let's whoop some ass. But if you don't wanna do it, then just give me a heads-up. Call me, man. Tell me what the hell's going on. I don't know what the hell's going on over there. We're working on the new record, we'll be back in September, we'll work on finishing the record. And then we're supposed to do the tour. I mean, it's like, dude, you don't wanna play with me anymore? Fine. Play with whoever the hell you wanna play with. I couldn't give a rat's ass. Like I'm gonna get all jealous or whatever. But you know what?! Man up and give me a phone call and tell me what the hell's going on. You finished with me? Cool. I mean, it's just like... Everything's sounding like BLACK LABEL? [Referring to Ozzy's claim in a recent interview that his solo albums were beginning to sound like BLACK LABEL SOCIETY due to Wylde's involvement with both projects HuhHuh?? Ed.] I guess everything sounded like BLACK LABEL when I first started with you, when I was 19. It was still the same guy; I don't know what you're talking about."

Zakk's rambling response HuhHuh?? including a 30-second, expletive-filled rant directed at Ozzy (which wasn't transcribed above due to extensive bleeping) HuhHuh?? is available for download as an MP3 audio file at this location.

Carl Sundberg's entire interview with Zakk Wylde will air this Sunday, August 2 on "The Edge" on Eugene, Oregon's 101.5 KFLY. You can listen to the program live via the Internet at this location.

Ozzy told Classic Rock magazine in a new interview that he's on the lookout for a new guitar player, apparently to replace Wylde. Ozzy appeared late last month as a guest at Slash's headlining concert in Norway, where rumors indicated that he was lining up ROB ZOMBIE guitarist John 5 to take Wylde's spot. Ozzy didn't deny the rumors, saying, "Well, I'm getting a new guitar player as we speak, and everyone has been saying to me for a long time, 'Get Johnny 5!' And I tried him at one time and I didn't really give him a chance. We'll see, I don't know."

As for why he wanted to break away from Wylde, who has played with Ozzy on and off since 1988, Ozzy said, "I haven't fallen out with Zakk, but Zakk's got his own band, and I felt like my stuff was beginning to sound like (Wylde's band) BLACK LABEL SOCIETY. I just felt like I wanted a change, y'know?"

Ozzy also indicated that he was auditioning a guitarist from Greece, but declined to give further details.

The former BLACK SABBATH singer has been working on his latest solo album at his home studio in Los Angeles, He said that Wylde had recorded material for the project, but added, "I don't know if I want to use it."

Wylde seemed unaware that he might be out of a job, posting on his Twitter account, "This is news to me."

Wylde joined Ozzy in 1988 on his "No Rest For The Wicked" album, replacing Jake E. Lee. He has played on every solo Ozzy album since, although he was replaced in the touring band from 1995 to 2001 by Joe Holmes.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2009, 11:10:50 pm »

zfw said:

No,...def NOT Ozzy,...
Ya, I wonder how he knows all the news about Ozzy before everyone else HMMMMMM.
He works doing stuff for Ozzfest,.....his role is expanded apparently when Ozzfest is touring,...he seems to be right on top of all the info,...has been for years. I know he is actually with the tour based on various conversations I have had with him. Anything official I have ever seen here has come right from his posts/ forum updates. I ate dinner with the crew one night and he was nearby,..I didnt talk to him though.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2009, 11:17:18 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: On Wednesday, July 29, Carl Sundberg from Eugene, Oregon's 101.5 KFLY radio station conducted a phone interview with Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE). When asked about his status in Ozzy's band and recent reports that Osbourne was auditioning other guitarists for his solo group, Zakk said, "I've gotta be honest with you. The boss [Ozzy] hasn't even given me a phone call, so I mean... I'm just like... I don't know what's going on over there. Are we doing this thing or are we not doing it? When I keep getting asked these questions, I go, 'Call the boss. When he tells you, then he can call me back.' I mean, it's just like... I love you, man. Whatever you want, that's cool. But if we're doing this, let's do it, and let's whoop some ass. But if you don't wanna do it, then just give me a heads-up. Call me, man. Tell me what the hell's going on. I don't know what the hell's going on over there. We're working on the new record, we'll be back in September, we'll work on finishing the record. And then we're supposed to do the tour. I mean, it's like, dude, you don't wanna play with me anymore? Fine. Play with whoever the hell you wanna play with. I couldn't give a rat's ass. Like I'm gonna get all jealous or whatever. But you know what?! Man up and give me a phone call and tell me what the hell's going on. You finished with me? Cool. I mean, it's just like... Everything's sounding like BLACK LABEL? [Referring to Ozzy's claim in a recent interview that his solo albums were beginning to sound like BLACK LABEL SOCIETY due to Wylde's involvement with both projects HuhHuh?? Ed.] I guess everything sounded like BLACK LABEL when I first started with you, when I was 19. It was still the same guy; I don't know what you're talking about."

Zakk's rambling response HuhHuh?? including a 30-second, expletive-filled rant directed at Ozzy (which wasn't transcribed above due to extensive bleeping) HuhHuh?? is available for download as an MP3 audio file at this location.

Carl Sundberg's entire interview with Zakk Wylde will air this Sunday, August 2 on "The Edge" on Eugene, Oregon's 101.5 KFLY. You can listen to the program live via the Internet at this location.

Ozzy told Classic Rock magazine in a new interview that he's on the lookout for a new guitar player, apparently to replace Wylde. Ozzy appeared late last month as a guest at Slash's headlining concert in Norway, where rumors indicated that he was lining up ROB ZOMBIE guitarist John 5 to take Wylde's spot. Ozzy didn't deny the rumors, saying, "Well, I'm getting a new guitar player as we speak, and everyone has been saying to me for a long time, 'Get Johnny 5!' And I tried him at one time and I didn't really give him a chance. We'll see, I don't know."

As for why he wanted to break away from Wylde, who has played with Ozzy on and off since 1988, Ozzy said, "I haven't fallen out with Zakk, but Zakk's got his own band, and I felt like my stuff was beginning to sound like (Wylde's band) BLACK LABEL SOCIETY. I just felt like I wanted a change, y'know?"

Ozzy also indicated that he was auditioning a guitarist from Greece, but declined to give further details.

The former BLACK SABBATH singer has been working on his latest solo album at his home studio in Los Angeles, He said that Wylde had recorded material for the project, but added, "I don't know if I want to use it."

Wylde seemed unaware that he might be out of a job, posting on his Twitter account, "This is news to me."

Wylde joined Ozzy in 1988 on his "No Rest For The Wicked" album, replacing Jake E. Lee. He has played on every solo Ozzy album since, although he was replaced in the touring band from 1995 to 2001 by Joe Holmes.
( ominous music plays in the back ground ) denn!!! denn!! denn!!!,.....::surprise::surprise::surprise
OH SHIT!!!!::surprise::surprise::surprise::looking::confused

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2009, 03:10:16 am »

zfw said:

QFT
Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2009, 12:46:50 pm »

Chances are there will be an Ozzfest 2010, 3 stages even if they have to bring back Texas Stage from '08 and use that, and chances are that will also be the last Ozzfest.

poobobo
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2009, 11:34:05 am »

good zakk sucks i hate bls if this means ozzfest will never have bls again i am happy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: