HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn it  (Read 1789 times)
Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2009, 06:43:41 pm »

so i bought my tickets to Metallica's upcoming North American tour and supposedly Gojira and Lamb of God are the supporting bands. Sounds awesome right? well come to find out Gojira and LOG are touring with them only until October, and the tour lasts through December. So guess when my date is. Decmeber, so now im finding out that the supporting bands at my date are Volbeat and Machine Head. I feel cheated. Your opinions?

???????St????ned_Catz???????

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 06:49:11 pm »

d00d i cant even readz yooz postethz because of yooz hawt sig, makez meh want to flap::animatedlaugh

Notorious Nubz
::finger
Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2009, 06:52:34 pm »

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: d00d i cant even readz yooz postethz because of yooz hawt sig, makez meh want to flap::animatedlaugh

::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2009, 06:53:21 pm »

uhh
machinehead is better than log
i dont like gojira
and ive never heard of volbeat
and metallicas past 2 albums have pretty much blown

yeah

Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2009, 06:59:36 pm »

ministrymember99 said: uhh
i dont like gojira

yeah

everyone is entitled to their opinion. True, Machine Head is better than LOG but i wouldve taken LOG and Gojira over Machine Head and Volbeat. And im a fan of old Metallica and ive heard the majority of their set is older stuff that i like.

TortureQueen
Laughing while u Cry
Community

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2009, 08:17:10 pm »

HuhHuh?Stoned?Huh??Catz?HuhHuh said: d00d i cant even readz yooz postethz because of yooz hawt sig, makez meh want to flap::animatedlaugh
::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

minime

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2009, 08:35:06 pm »

omg.....

Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2009, 10:53:11 pm »

im glad everyone is obsessed with my sig. i guess that means i have to keep it::animatedlaugh

SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2009, 11:40:30 pm »

Death_Matt_al said: so i bought my tickets to Metallica's upcoming North American tour and supposedly Gojira and Lamb of God are the supporting bands. Sounds awesome right? well come to find out Gojira and LOG are touring with them only until October, and the tour lasts through December. So guess when my date is. Decmeber, so now im finding out that the supporting bands at my date are Volbeat and Machine Head. I feel cheated. Your opinions?

fuck randy blythe
SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2009, 11:41:20 pm »

SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT said:

Death_Matt_al said: so i bought my tickets to Metallica's upcoming North American tour and supposedly Gojira and Lamb of God are the supporting bands. Sounds awesome right? well come to find out Gojira and LOG are touring with them only until October, and the tour lasts through December. So guess when my date is. Decmeber, so now im finding out that the supporting bands at my date are Volbeat and Machine Head. I feel cheated. Your opinions?

fuck randy blythe

oh shit, typo...meant to say fuck dandy blythe...sorry didn't mean to upset you
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2009, 02:34:05 pm »

Death_Matt_al said:

i dont like gojira

yeah

everyone is entitled to their opinion. True, Machine Head is better than LOG but i wouldve taken LOG and Gojira over Machine Head and Volbeat. And im a fan of old Metallica and ive heard the majority of their set is older stuff that i like.

damn...im glad you didnt take that the wrong way...too many people around here are super sensitive
ive seen log before and they are pretty bad ass, i just prefer machine head
the only problem  i have with metallica other than the last 2 albums is hetfields voice, it just turns me off now ya know, but still if there set is like 1982-2000 stuff then i could see myself in the crowd
i just want them to do a whole tour thats
ONLY kill em all and ride the lightning and have dave mustaine come out after the mid set intermission as a big suprise and play with the guys for the rest of the set
yeah

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2009, 03:04:49 pm »

Volbeat is like Elvis combined with Metal, incredible, one of my favorite bands I have discovered this year.

Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2009, 04:03:01 pm »

ministrymember99 said:

Death_Matt_al said:

i dont like gojira

yeah

damn...im glad you didnt take that the wrong way...too many people around here are super sensitive
the only problem  i have with metallica other than the last 2 albums is hetfields voice, it just turns me off now ya know, but still if there set is like 1982-2000 stuff then i could see myself in the crowd
ONLY kill em all and ride the lightning and have dave mustaine come out after the mid set intermission as a big suprise and play with the guys for the rest of the set
yeah

i way i look at things is you catch more flys with honey, that and i just dont give a shit. ::animatedlaugh
ive seen log and machine head live so it doesnt really matter to me
and if your metallica scenario actually happend i'd have a heartattack and die, that'd be like seeing a unicorn. ::animatedlaugh

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: Volbeat is like Elvis combined with Metal, incredible, one of my favorite bands I have discovered this year.

yeah im starting to like Volbeat the more i listen to them.
the dudes vocals are amazing and the music complements it very well, it sounds like im describing a wine ::animatedlaugh

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2009, 04:17:28 pm »

Death_Matt_al said:
ministrymember99 said:
Death_Matt_al said:
i dont like gojira

yeah

yeah

i way i look at things is you catch more flys with honey, that and i just dont give a shit. ::animatedlaugh
and if your metallica scenario actually happend i'd have a heartattack and die, that'd be like seeing a unicorn. ::animatedlaugh

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: Volbeat is like Elvis combined with Metal, incredible, one of my favorite bands I have discovered this year.

the dudes vocals are amazing and the music complements it very well, it sounds like im describing a wine ::animatedlaugh
They have a bunch of good stuff, my favorite song by them is Wild Rover Of Hell.

Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 01:47:41 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:

Death_Matt_al said:

ministrymember99 said:

Death_Matt_al said:

i dont like gojira

yeah

yeah

They have a bunch of good stuff, my favorite song by them is Wild Rover Of Hell.

gotta check it out.
i like the song that has Garden in the title a lot

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: