HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Damn it  (Read 1636 times)
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 03:19:42 pm »

Death_Matt_al said:
Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Death_Matt_al said:
ministrymember99 said:
Death_Matt_al said:
ministrymember99 said: uhh
machinehead is better than log
i dont like gojira
and ive never heard of volbeat
and metallicas past 2 albums have pretty much blown

yeah

everyone is entitled to their opinion. True, Machine Head is better than LOG but i wouldve taken LOG and Gojira over Machine Head and Volbeat. And im a fan of old Metallica and ive heard the majority of their set is older stuff that i like.
damn...im glad you didnt take that the wrong way...too many people around here are super sensitive
ive seen log before and they are pretty bad ass, i just prefer machine head
the only problem  i have with metallica other than the last 2 albums is hetfields voice, it just turns me off now ya know, but still if there set is like 1982-2000 stuff then i could see myself in the crowd
i just want them to do a whole tour thats
ONLY kill em all and ride the lightning and have dave mustaine come out after the mid set intermission as a big suprise and play with the guys for the rest of the set
yeah

i way i look at things is you catch more flys with honey, that and i just dont give a shit. ::animatedlaugh
ive seen log and machine head live so it doesnt really matter to me
and if your metallica scenario actually happend i'd have a heartattack and die, that'd be like seeing a unicorn. ::animatedlaugh

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: Volbeat is like Elvis combined with Metal, incredible, one of my favorite bands I have discovered this year.

yeah im starting to like Volbeat the more i listen to them.
the dudes vocals are amazing and the music complements it very well, it sounds like im describing a wine ::animatedlaugh
They have a bunch of good stuff, my favorite song by them is Wild Rover Of Hell.

gotta check it out.
i like the song that has Garden in the title a lot
That is a soft song, Wild Rover Of Hell is probably their heaviest song.

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 04:17:23 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: Volbeat is like Elvis combined with Metal, incredible, one of my favorite bands I have discovered this year.

Huh
hmm the only thing i can think of is like tiger army but thats psychobilly
so would they be like psychobilly metal???

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 04:18:00 pm »

does it have anything to do with brian setzer::animatedlaugh

Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2009, 01:24:23 pm »

Death_Matt_al said:

Death_Matt_al said:

ministrymember99 said:

Death_Matt_al said:

ministrymember99 said: uhh
machinehead is better than log
i dont like gojira
and ive never heard of volbeat
and metallicas past 2 albums have pretty much blown

yeah

everyone is entitled to their opinion. True, Machine Head is better than LOG but i wouldve taken LOG and Gojira over Machine Head and Volbeat. And im a fan of old Metallica and ive heard the majority of their set is older stuff that i like.

damn...im glad you didnt take that the wrong way...too many people around here are super sensitive
ive seen log before and they are pretty bad ass, i just prefer machine head
the only problem  i have with metallica other than the last 2 albums is hetfields voice, it just turns me off now ya know, but still if there set is like 1982-2000 stuff then i could see myself in the crowd
i just want them to do a whole tour thats
ONLY kill em all and ride the lightning and have dave mustaine come out after the mid set intermission as a big suprise and play with the guys for the rest of the set
yeah

i way i look at things is you catch more flys with honey, that and i just dont give a shit. ::animatedlaugh
ive seen log and machine head live so it doesnt really matter to me
and if your metallica scenario actually happend i'd have a heartattack and die, that'd be like seeing a unicorn. ::animatedlaugh

yeah im starting to like Volbeat the more i listen to them.
the dudes vocals are amazing and the music complements it very well, it sounds like im describing a wine ::animatedlaugh
They have a bunch of good stuff, my favorite song by them is Wild Rover Of Hell.

gotta check it out.
i like the song that has Garden in the title a lot
That is a soft song, Wild Rover Of Hell is probably their heaviest song.

awesome. i'll check it out

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2009, 02:33:15 pm »

Death_Matt_al said: so i bought my tickets to Metallica's upcoming North American tour and supposedly Gojira and Lamb of God are the supporting bands. Sounds awesome right? well come to find out Gojira and LOG are touring with them only until October, and the tour lasts through December. So guess when my date is. Decmeber, so now im finding out that the supporting bands at my date are Volbeat and Machine Head. I feel cheated. Your opinions?

All you had to do was go to the opening bands' websites to see they weren't opening the entire leg of the tour.
Should have checked before you bought tickets. Because tickets have been on sale months and months before any opener was announced at all. When it was finally announced who the opening bands were, it was made clear that it was for pretty much half the leg of the tour and shortly after that, the announcement came about machinehead.
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 05:54:30 pm »

Enuff of your babble and trivia already...have u got a pic of that chick in your sig without a helmet on and wearing something black and lacy? ::surprise
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 10:51:49 pm »

Gnomes said: Enuff of your babble and trivia already...have u got a pic of that chick in your sig without a helmet on and wearing something black and lacy? ::surprise

if she's wearing something black and lacy, she should have the Darth Vader helmet on.  it would go better with her outfit.::smile::animatedlaugh

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 11:17:26 pm »

I'm just worried that unless we see a pic sans mask it could be a bloke Im lusting after....plus the darth vader mask would be a little kinky ::surprise
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 11:19:24 pm »

especially if 'she' is a heavy breather.::animatedsmile

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
Gnomez
Community

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 11:31:00 pm »

I don't have a problem with that ::animatedlaugh
Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2009, 04:39:32 pm »

Shoot_Me_Again said:

Death_Matt_al said: so i bought my tickets to Metallica's upcoming North American tour and supposedly Gojira and Lamb of God are the supporting bands. Sounds awesome right? well come to find out Gojira and LOG are touring with them only until October, and the tour lasts through December. So guess when my date is. Decmeber, so now im finding out that the supporting bands at my date are Volbeat and Machine Head. I feel cheated. Your opinions?

All you had to do was go to the opening bands' websites to see they weren't opening the entire leg of the tour.
Should have checked before you bought tickets. Because tickets have been on sale months and months before any opener was announced at all. When it was finally announced who the opening bands were, it was made clear that it was for pretty much half the leg of the tour and shortly after that, the announcement came about machinehead.

i know, i dropped the ball on that one. I just wanna see Metallica, i dont really care about the openers a lot, it just irked me a little

Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2009, 04:42:51 pm »

i think her stromtrooper outfit is better than if she had a Darth Vader suit

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2009, 05:01:19 pm »

Death_Matt_al said:
Shoot_Me_Again said:

i know, i dropped the ball on that one. I just wanna see Metallica, i dont really care about the openers a lot, it just irked me a little

Go, and enjoy one of the best live bands ever.
Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2009, 10:47:59 pm »

Shoot_Me_Again said:

Death_Matt_al said:

Shoot_Me_Again said:

Go, and enjoy one of the best live bands ever.

thanks man, will do

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: