HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mayhemfest Can Kiss My Bloody Butt Hole  (Read 2848 times)
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« on: August 09, 2009, 10:27:29 pm »

FUCK YOU
i cant go
so im missing slayer
which is never fun for anybody especially such a huge slayer fan as I...
and then Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Trivium, and White Chapel
and then fuckin mushroomhead
WTF
why am i not going you may ask?!?!?!?!?!?
because when I went to buy my tix about 2 months ago
THE SHIT WAS ALL SOLD OUT EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKIN LAWN
if you do go or have already gone and see any of these bands then you have pissed me off...if you stay for slayer Ill cry
well anywho
i just got my motorhead tix so go suck it bitch!!!!
::finger
Logged

Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 10:47:39 pm »

Should have gotten lawn seats if you wanted to go so bad. Quit complaining.
Logged
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 10:52:36 pm »

*waits for e-fight*
Logged


ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 10:53:46 pm »

Quote

Shoot_Me_Again said: Should have gotten lawn seats if you wanted to go so bad. Quit complaining.

this wasnt about complaing dick
this was a failed attempt to mabey start a convo about something I said
and I have lawn seats once in my life and it was for Sabbath and regreted not getting actual seats or closer
who in there right fuckin mind would want to pay fuckin 50 bucks to watch a band from a goddamn video screen thats what dvds and tv is for
dont post stupid shit in my threads




And I mean all of this in the least offensive way possible
::finger
Logged

???????DawnoftheDead???????
New Member
*
Posts: 2235



View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009, 10:53:55 pm »

Quote
ministrymember99 said: FUCK YOU
i cant go
so im missing slayer
which is never fun for anybody especially such a huge slayer fan as I...
and then Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Trivium, and White Chapel
and then fuckin mushroomhead
WTF
why am i not going you may ask?!?!?!?!?!?
because when I went to buy my tix about 2 months ago
THE SHIT WAS ALL SOLD OUT EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKIN LAWN
if you do go or have already gone and see any of these bands then you have pissed me off...if you stay for slayer Ill cry
well anywho
i just got my motorhead tix so go suck it bitch!!!!
::finger

Mushroomhead was only at the Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Detroit dates......fyi
Logged

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009, 10:54:44 pm »

Quote

The_Metal_Police said: *waits for e-fight*

holy crap you called it while i was typing it
i think your more of a metal detective then police
KUDOS
Logged

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009, 10:55:20 pm »

Quote

Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
Quote

ministrymember99 said: FUCK YOU
i cant go
so im missing slayer
which is never fun for anybody especially such a huge slayer fan as I...
and then Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Trivium, and White Chapel
and then fuckin mushroomhead
WTF
why am i not going you may ask?!?!?!?!?!?
because when I went to buy my tix about 2 months ago
THE SHIT WAS ALL SOLD OUT EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKIN LAWN
if you do go or have already gone and see any of these bands then you have pissed me off...if you stay for slayer Ill cry
well anywho
i just got my motorhead tix so go suck it bitch!!!!
::finger


Mushroomhead was only at the Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Detroit dates......fyi

yeah i know
but still
Logged

Still_Unbroken
New Member
*
Posts: 4571



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009, 11:04:59 pm »

Quote
ministrymember99 said:
Quote
Shoot_Me_Again said: Should have gotten lawn seats if you wanted to go so bad. Quit complaining.
this wasnt about complaing dick
this was a failed attempt to mabey start a convo about something I said
and I have lawn seats once in my life and it was for Sabbath and regreted not getting actual seats or closer
who in there right fuckin mind would want to pay fuckin 50 bucks to watch a band from a goddamn video screen thats what dvds and tv is for
dont post stupid shit in my threads




And I mean all of this in the least offensive way possible
::finger

Yeah, is was complaining. Like a child.
You either want to see a band bad enough to get lawn seats, or you dont want to see them that badly.
Who in their right mind would pay? People who want to be there rather than being at home online complaining about missing it. Keep in mind it was your choice to miss it, kiddo.
Maybe if you had gotten your tickets earlier you would have had seats.
Guess the show wasn't much of a priority to you.
And I mean all of this in the most offensive way possible.
Logged
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009, 11:05:25 pm »

You should have gotten the lawn seats as you are missing more than you  think by not being there at all.
All the other people I spoke with who did go to the shows around the continental U.S. got to meet bands,..see great performances from the pit,, and all had a splendid time.( some got amazing pix. too)
 You have to adapt to the circumstances and take in a different perspective when you go see large venue shows.you could have met the fans and taken in the atmosphere....


You could have always done FOF`s "Mag-lite Trick"::laugh

****You take a little flashlite and walk down the center aisle waving the lite back and forth above peoples heads from behind rapidly,,,while shouting; "IN YOUR SEATS PEOPLE"!!!.....CLEAR THE AISLES!!! CLEAR THE AISLES!!! BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!!",....then,.....when you are down to the front area duck in the crowd and lay low,....works every time*****.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

And this board was MADE for complaining!!!::animatedlaugh
FOF
Logged




???????DawnoftheDead???????
New Member
*
Posts: 2235



View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009, 11:05:29 pm »

Quote
ministrymember99 said:
Quote
Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
Quote
ministrymember99 said: FUCK YOU
i cant go
so im missing slayer
which is never fun for anybody especially such a huge slayer fan as I...
and then Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Trivium, and White Chapel
and then fuckin mushroomhead
WTF
why am i not going you may ask?!?!?!?!?!?
because when I went to buy my tix about 2 months ago
THE SHIT WAS ALL SOLD OUT EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKIN LAWN
if you do go or have already gone and see any of these bands then you have pissed me off...if you stay for slayer Ill cry
well anywho
i just got my motorhead tix so go suck it bitch!!!!
::finger

Mushroomhead was only at the Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Detroit dates......fyi
yeah i know
but still

Well, then you would have got Bullet For My Valentine........which blows hairy nutsack
Logged

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2009, 11:09:04 pm »

Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:" blows hairy nutsack"
 ::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh
Logged




The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2009, 11:10:37 pm »

Quote

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: You should have gotten the lawn seats as you are missing more than you  think by not being there at all.
All the other people I spoke with who did go to the shows around the continental U.S. got to meet bands,..see great performances from the pit,, and all had a splendid time.( some got amazing pix. too)
 You have to adapt to the circumstances and take in a different perspective when you go see large venue shows.you could have met the fans and taken in the atmosphere....


You could have always done FOF`s "Mag-lite Trick"::laugh

****You take a little flashlite and walk down the center aisle waving the lite back and forth above peoples heads from behind rapidly,,,while shouting; "IN YOUR SEATS PEOPLE"!!!.....CLEAR THE AISLES!!! CLEAR THE AISLES!!! BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!!",....then,.....when you are down to the front area duck in the crowd and lay low,....works every time*****.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

And this board was MADE for complaining!!!::animatedlaugh
FOF


bahaahahhahahaahahaa::animatedlaugh
Logged


ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2009, 11:15:55 pm »

Quote

Shoot_Me_Again said:
Quote

ministrymember99 said:
Quote

Shoot_Me_Again said: Should have gotten lawn seats if you wanted to go so bad. Quit complaining.

this wasnt about complaing dick
this was a failed attempt to mabey start a convo about something I said
and I have lawn seats once in my life and it was for Sabbath and regreted not getting actual seats or closer
who in there right fuckin mind would want to pay fuckin 50 bucks to watch a band from a goddamn video screen thats what dvds and tv is for
dont post stupid shit in my threads




And I mean all of this in the least offensive way possible
::finger


Yeah, is was complaining. Like a child.
You either want to see a band bad enough to get lawn seats, or you dont want to see them that badly.
Who in their right mind would pay? People who want to be there rather than being at home online complaining about missing it. Keep in mind it was your choice to miss it, kiddo.
Maybe if you had gotten your tickets earlier you would have had seats.
Guess the show wasn't much of a priority to you.
And I mean all of this in the most offensive way possible.

correct it was complaining
but I wasnt denying that I was
what Io said was this is not about complaining
i dont like spelling complaining
see there how I complained about complaining
HA
anywho
no I dont want to see any band bad enough to get lawn seats
I guess its only because I have much larger priorities then wasting 50 bucks on a spoiled time
AND HA
the jokes on you because my shows not untill saturday so Im going to make sure Im not online complaining during the show just to show you!!!!!
YEAH
and why do you gotta use offensive words and say that you mean to be offensive....come on man Im sure your better than that....mabey


but damn my punch line was originally about motorhead
wtf happened
::looking
Logged

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2009, 11:18:16 pm »

Quote

Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
Quote

ministrymember99 said:
Quote

Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
Quote

ministrymember99 said: FUCK YOU
i cant go
so im missing slayer
which is never fun for anybody especially such a huge slayer fan as I...
and then Manson, Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, Trivium, and White Chapel
and then fuckin mushroomhead
WTF
why am i not going you may ask?!?!?!?!?!?
because when I went to buy my tix about 2 months ago
THE SHIT WAS ALL SOLD OUT EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKIN LAWN
if you do go or have already gone and see any of these bands then you have pissed me off...if you stay for slayer Ill cry
well anywho
i just got my motorhead tix so go suck it bitch!!!!
::finger


Mushroomhead was only at the Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and Detroit dates......fyi

yeah i know
but still


Well, then you would have got Bullet For My Valentine........which blows hairy nutsack

EXACTLY




Quote

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: You should have gotten the lawn seats as you are missing more than you  think by not being there at all.
All the other people I spoke with who did go to the shows around the continental U.S. got to meet bands,..see great performances from the pit,, and all had a splendid time.( some got amazing pix. too)
 You have to adapt to the circumstances and take in a different perspective when you go see large venue shows.you could have met the fans and taken in the atmosphere....


You could have always done FOF`s "Mag-lite Trick"::laugh

****You take a little flashlite and walk down the center aisle waving the lite back and forth above peoples heads from behind rapidly,,,while shouting; "IN YOUR SEATS PEOPLE"!!!.....CLEAR THE AISLES!!! CLEAR THE AISLES!!! BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!!",....then,.....when you are down to the front area duck in the crowd and lay low,....works every time*****.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

And this board was MADE for complaining!!!::animatedlaugh
FOF

yeah thats a thought
but I dont have the balls to do that
Logged

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2009, 11:19:37 pm »

Quote

The_Metal_Police said:
Quote

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: You should have gotten the lawn seats as you are missing more than you  think by not being there at all.
All the other people I spoke with who did go to the shows around the continental U.S. got to meet bands,..see great performances from the pit,, and all had a splendid time.( some got amazing pix. too)
 You have to adapt to the circumstances and take in a different perspective when you go see large venue shows.you could have met the fans and taken in the atmosphere....


You could have always done FOF`s "Mag-lite Trick"::laugh

****You take a little flashlite and walk down the center aisle waving the lite back and forth above peoples heads from behind rapidly,,,while shouting; "IN YOUR SEATS PEOPLE"!!!.....CLEAR THE AISLES!!! CLEAR THE AISLES!!! BACK TO YOUR SEATS!!!",....then,.....when you are down to the front area duck in the crowd and lay low,....works every time*****.::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh

And this board was MADE for complaining!!!::animatedlaugh
FOF


bahaahahhahahaahahaa::animatedlaugh
Got front row MANY times using that trick.
The coolest show was RUSH,....I paid 5 dollars for the ticket after the show had started,...got it from a scalper in Pittsburgh.
Front row with $5 and some ingenuity...thats the night I got the setlist and made friends with Alex Lifesons guitar tech. He drew out a schmatic of Lifeson`s effects set-up for me.::laugh Best $5 I ever spent..........::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh Geddy Lee was making goofy faces at me and laughing,...::surprise::animatedlaugh
Logged




Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals