HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would u ever NOT go to a concert because of the venue?  (Read 1454 times)
SLAYTANIC_WERHMACHT

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 01:02:11 am »

as long there isnt a fucking whore fom bangkok attending the same show as me, then i fucking could care less, really. who the fuck wants to be next to those nasty fucking poseurs?Huh??
the_berzerker

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2009, 05:20:11 pm »

I went to the Madison Theater in Covington Kentucky  to see the Dope, Sevendust and BLS tour    It was the worst venue I have ever been to and would not go back.   They had way to many people for the venue   it was an old theater so it had 3 levels and they would only allow a very few people on levels 2 and 3  and the first level was small.  They had to turn several people away and the sound quality was the worst Ive ever seen.  I was on the 3rd level and you couldnt hear anything except every once in a while you would hear for a sec then it was gone again
eXile59

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 06:12:29 pm »

If it was a band I really wanted to see with out a doubt. If I was sitting on the fence a little then maybe. I know I don't go to the local movie theater even if its the only one playing the movie I want to see. That's a little different though.

SweeneyTodd

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2009, 04:54:39 am »

if the venue is crappy but it was a good band id go theres really no reason to miss a good band just because of a shitty venue

Crazy_eyes
I'm the king of Ozzfest
Community

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2009, 09:32:46 pm »

Gnomes said: Staying alive > seeing a band???

Damn right it is.  I'd rather have a beating heart than see a kick-ass band.  Unfortunatly, a venue just re-opened in that area that's cheaper (for promoters) and has a larger capacity than another not in the area where bands like Unearth, Testament, and Exodus used to play at.  And yes, they will start playing there.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: