HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jeff truly is a piece of work  (Read 1448 times)
??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2009, 01:24:37 pm »

Ok, so I put Long Cat as my sig on Mayhem, and everyone loves it, then Jeff comes on, saying he will ban me if I don't change it, so I change it, but then when everyone who liked it asks why he wants it gone he says that it isn't the sig, but the fact that I have been over 5 different trolls, he only has a problem with the trolls because other people have complained to him, so I told him off, and I won't be going back anytime soon, I will only go back to check on my girlfriend.

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 01:33:55 pm »

i didnt like it.
So you cant say everyone.::looking

I reject your reality and subztitute my own.
The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 01:42:02 pm »

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: Ok, so I put Long Cat as my sig on Mayhem, and everyone loves it, then Jeff comes on, saying he will ban me if I don't change it, so I change it, but then when everyone who liked it asks why he wants it gone he says that it isn't the sig, but the fact that I have been over 5 different trolls, he only has a problem with the trolls because other people have complained to him, so I told him off, and I won't be going back anytime soon, I will only go back to check on my girlfriend.
Join the club. I have not return in months. It's become a big hypocritical holier than thou contest over there. The biggest trolls are usually the ones bitching about trolling btw. *hint hint*. Trust me on this. I do miss my mayhem peeps tho. Fuck I totally miss Jobe's picking on shane ::animatedlaugh

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 01:47:16 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: Ok, so I put Long Cat as my sig on Mayhem, and everyone loves it, then Jeff comes on, saying he will ban me if I don't change it, so I change it, but then when everyone who liked it asks why he wants it gone he says that it isn't the sig, but the fact that I have been over 5 different trolls, he only has a problem with the trolls because other people have complained to him, so I told him off, and I won't be going back anytime soon, I will only go back to check on my girlfriend.
Join the club. I have not return in months. It's become a big hypocritical holier than thou contest over there. The biggest trolls are usually the ones bitching about trolling btw. *hint hint*. Trust me on this. I do miss my mayhem peeps tho. Fuck I totally miss Jobe's picking on shane ::animatedlaugh
Liez,
I see you thurr ALLLLLL the tiem.

Still_Unbroken

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 01:48:51 pm »

1. This is ozzfest.com, not mayhemfest.
2. Trolling is really stupid.
Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 01:49:51 pm »

Livejournal.com

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 01:51:37 pm »

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze said:

The_Metal_Police said:

Liez,

lol huh?::animatedlaugh

anyways, yeah, no more mayhemfest forum bullshit for me. too many trolls with mod privz

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 01:53:09 pm »

The_Metal_Police said:
Ace_Deputy_Cheeze said:
The_Metal_Police said:
Liez,

lol huh?::animatedlaugh

anyways, yeah, no more mayhemfest forum bullshit for me. too many trolls with mod privz
Dont try to beat around the buzh, boy.::stare

??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 01:53:29 pm »

Ya, but I am pretty much done with that place, I am logged in, but I am phantom, just waiting for syn to get on, then I will tell her I am not going back then I am done.

???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 10:10:25 pm »

That website isnt even officially sanctioned or run by MAYHEM.......just so you know.

Live_DD

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 10:24:15 pm »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: That website isnt even officially sanctioned or run by MAYHEM.......just so you know.
Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmm

Who0o0o0o0o Wheeeeeeeee!

::finger
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 10:41:43 pm »

Did you ever see the movie "Night at the Museum"???......Dexter???....theres a storm comin!!!!!::laugh

Live_DD

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 10:56:02 pm »

HuhHuh?FIRSTOZZYFAN?HuhHuh said: Did you ever see the movie "Night at the Museum"???......Dexter???....theres a storm comin!!!!!::laugh
Don't Worry Son, I Got  A Boat!

We Get It Here!
Mmmmmmm Hmmmmmm
Who0o0o0o0o Wheeeeeeeee!
::finger
DirtButton

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 12:43:07 am »

You shouldn't leave just cuz Jeff is a douche. That's a pussy move. Declare war on that fat fuck. Make a new sig with a pic of grimace photoshopped with a banhammer and a funny caption. Hit vtunnel up and keep cranking out the trolls. If he is gonna be a douche, and you're pretty much done with the place, have some fun with it.
Live_DD

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 12:45:24 am »

DirtButton said: You shouldn't leave just cuz Jeff is a douche. That's a pussy move. Declare war on that fat fuck. Make a new sig with a pic of grimace photoshopped with a banhammer and a funny caption. Hit vtunnel up and keep cranking out the trolls. If he is gonna be a douche, and you're pretty much done with the place, have some fun with it.
Thats Too Much Work
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: