HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does sharon come in here?  (Read 1105 times)
deletedaccount66
New Member
*
Posts: 3150



View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 10:06:10 pm »

Quote
prophetess said: I am wondering if sharon comes in here?

I want to talk to her about something I saw on television on her autobiography

any other emoticon other then devils?

i twittered her though

If you do get a chance to talk to her, ask her why she is a life sucking bitch that has fucked up Ozzy's legacy.  (im being nice)
Logged
minime
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3197



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 10:08:27 pm »

Quote

Crazy_eyes said: No.  Sharon doesn't post on here.
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: ::looking
::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking

::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking

::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking


::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
Logged

deletedaccount66
New Member
*
Posts: 3150



View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 10:10:40 pm »

Quote
wake_of_ashes said:
Quote
prophetess said: I am wondering if sharon comes in here?

I want to talk to her about something I saw on television on her autobiography

any other emoticon other then devils?

i twittered her though

If you do get a chance to talk to her, ask her why she is a life sucking bitch that has fucked up Ozzy's legacy.  (im being nice)

she's a cunt. it's had to be said
Logged
Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3340



View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 10:12:56 pm »

For all we know Sharon may post here.....she may be Wake of Ashes or Shit on Me or Middle Finger incognito
weeeeeeee ooohhh w????e?HuhHuh?? chuggar chuggar we get it here
Logged
AlpineValleyGirl
I Get Things Done!
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 2133



View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 10:12:03 pm »

she and ozzy are friends on our myspace and we seriously doubt she goes on there, either
Quote

minime said:
Quote

Crazy_eyes said: No.  Sharon doesn't post on here.
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

Ace_Deputy_Cheeze said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said: ::looking
::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking

::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking

::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking


::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking

::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking
Logged

Helping My Boss Find His Own Ass with Both Hands since 1986!
???????FIRSTOZZYFAN???????
New Member
*
Posts: 4619



View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 10:33:04 pm »

I think you all JUST missed her,......logged on and then off.::surprise::laugh::looking::animatedlaugh::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::looking::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::surprise::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedlaugh::animatedsmile
Logged




The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 10:43:36 pm »

You are all high. I am sharon *pulls off jesus mask to reveal myself as sharon osbourne*
Logged


??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 12:25:15 am »

Quote
The_Metal_Police said: You are all high. I am sharon *pulls off jesus mask to reveal myself as sharon osbourne*
What will Leah think about this.::looking
Logged

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 12:35:06 am »

Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

The_Metal_Police said: You are all high. I am sharon *pulls off jesus mask to reveal myself as sharon osbourne*
What will Leah think about this.::looking
lulz *pulls off sharon osbourne mask to reveal i was Jesus all along*
Logged


???????DawnoftheDead???????
New Member
*
Posts: 2235



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 04:10:53 am »

Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote
The_Metal_Police said: You are all high. I am sharon *pulls off jesus mask to reveal myself as sharon osbourne*
What will Leah think about this.::looking
lulz *pulls off sharon osbourne mask to reveal i was Jesus all along*

I was gonna say......I'd be heartbroken Sad
Logged

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4316


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 10:42:11 am »

Quote

Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
Quote

The_Metal_Police said:
Quote

Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote

The_Metal_Police said: You are all high. I am sharon *pulls off jesus mask to reveal myself as sharon osbourne*
What will Leah think about this.::looking
lulz *pulls off sharon osbourne mask to reveal i was Jesus all along*


I was gonna say......I'd be heartbroken Sad
awwww *embraces c-dawn n comforts her n such*
Logged


??????Deputy??????Potatoes??????
New Member
*
Posts: 4005



View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2009, 11:59:35 am »

Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
Cthulhu?Huh???Dawn said:
Quote
The_Metal_Police said:
Quote
Huh???Deputy?Huh??Potatoes?Huh?? said:
Quote
The_Metal_Police said: You are all high. I am sharon *pulls off jesus mask to reveal myself as sharon osbourne*
What will Leah think about this.::looking
lulz *pulls off sharon osbourne mask to reveal i was Jesus all along*

I was gonna say......I'd be heartbroken Sad
awwww *embraces c-dawn n comforts her n such*
But Wait, if you were Sharon, who was Nate the whole time, then who is Old Man Jenkins.
Logged

Gnomez
Village Idiot... and Lover of Sheep...
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 3340



View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2009, 09:28:15 pm »

You lot are fucking dillusional!
I am Sharon Osbourne (removes fake goatee, tucks 12" dick between legs,shaves pubes, tweaks nipples, puts on push up bra, high heels, long red wig and speaks in coarse vulgar tone...)
Now what would you like to know?
And where's my lovin' C Dawn!!!!!
Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals