HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: deathcore and metalcore sucks  (Read 11638 times)
ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2009, 10:29:05 pm »

Quote

GoldenFire2 said: Shittiest vocals??? are you fucking kidding me? Olli Sykes can scream better than fucking most of all the shit you listen to.

yeah...find at least 2 other people on this forum that agrees with you and Ill suck your revolting cock
::finger


























































did anybody else catch my subliminal message...that wasnt that subliminal
Logged

GoldenFire2
New Member
*
Posts: 230



View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2009, 10:30:25 pm »

Quote
Mortuus said: yeah fucking right! oli is a fucking fag and he can't sing for shit. i hope he fucking gets curbed stomped

plleeeeaaaasssse name a lead singer that can match his screams? Not saying Oli is the best, but as far as screaming goes, he is pretty fucking good, probably better then most of the shit you listen to.
Logged

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2009, 10:31:16 pm »

wait nvm, i my vocals might start to sound like olli's
HAHAHAHAHAHAA
Im so fuckin awesome
Logged

Mortuus
Community
Junior Member
**
Posts: 52


View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2009, 10:31:38 pm »

Quote

ministrymember99 said:
Quote

GoldenFire2 said: Shittiest vocals??? are you fucking kidding me? Olli Sykes can scream better than fucking most of all the shit you listen to.

yeah...find at least 2 other people on this forum that agrees with you and Ill suck your revolting cock
::finger


so fucking true. oh and i DO hope he gets stabbed up the ass with one of kerry king's custom made guitars























































did anybody else catch my subliminal message...that wasnt that subliminal
::finger::finger::finger
Logged



Mortuus
Community
Junior Member
**
Posts: 52


View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2009, 10:32:17 pm »

***so fucking true. oh and i DO hope he gets stabbed up the ass with one of kerry king's custom made guitars
Logged



ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2009, 10:32:35 pm »

Quote

GoldenFire2 said:
Quote

Mortuus said: yeah fucking right! oli is a fucking fag and he can't sing for shit. i hope he fucking gets curbed stomped


plleeeeaaaasssse name a lead singer that can match his screams? Not saying Oli is the best, but as far as screaming goes, he is pretty fucking good, probably better then most of the shit you listen to.

the other day I watched a ringo starr interview and he stumped his toe and it sounded fuckin better than that bullshit::animatedlaugh
Logged

Mortuus
Community
Junior Member
**
Posts: 52


View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2009, 10:34:05 pm »

Quote

ministrymember99 said:
Quote

GoldenFire2 said:
Quote

Mortuus said: yeah fucking right! oli is a fucking fag and he can't sing for shit. i hope he fucking gets curbed stomped


plleeeeaaaasssse name a lead singer that can match his screams? Not saying Oli is the best, but as far as screaming goes, he is pretty fucking good, probably better then most of the shit you listen to.

the other day I watched a ringo starr interview and he stumped his toe and it sounded fuckin better than that bullshit::animatedlaugh











lmfao xD i fucking bet
Logged



GoldenFire2
New Member
*
Posts: 230



View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2009, 10:39:51 pm »

give me another screamer that can compare to Oli Sykes
Logged

Mortuus
Community
Junior Member
**
Posts: 52


View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2009, 10:41:19 pm »

why would we compare an awsome/amazing screamer to that piece of shit?
Logged



GoldenFire2
New Member
*
Posts: 230



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2009, 10:44:41 pm »

Why have a accusation and not have anything to back it up. Nothing wrong with being civil and at least compare some singers so you could prove a point or i could prove a point. Just because you say some one sucks, doesn't mean you shouldn't back it up with some facts. And lyrical content doesnt prove one singer is better then another.
Logged

ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 10:50:11 pm »

nergal
chris barnes
dax riggs
angela gossow
devin townshend
stumped toe ringo starr
phil anselmo
KYO
Sigurd Wongraven
Rob Dukes
mary zimmer
the heathen
randy Blythe
even phil bozeman is better
and these are just a few of my selections
Logged

Mortuus
Community
Junior Member
**
Posts: 52


View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 10:52:01 pm »

you forgot lord worm, corpsegrinder, glen benton and chuck schuldiner
Logged



ministrymember99
Ozzfest's Dark Overlord
Community
Hero Member
*****
Posts: 4006


View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 10:53:50 pm »

Quote

Mortuus said: you forgot lord worm, corpsegrinder, glen benton and chuck schuldiner

why yes...yes i did
thank you berry much
Logged

Mortuus
Community
Junior Member
**
Posts: 52


View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 10:58:10 pm »

Quote

ministrymember99 said:
Quote

Mortuus said: you forgot lord worm, corpsegrinder, glen benton and chuck schuldiner

why yes...yes i did
thank you berry much









no problem Cheesy
Logged



GoldenFire2
New Member
*
Posts: 230



View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2009, 10:59:52 pm »

Nergal from Behemoth is so shitty and so is the band! When i am talking about screaming, i mean actually fucking screaming. From low to high pitches of screaming, not a low pitched more like a grunt rather then scream. The only one i think is comparable or better is Devin Townshend, that guy can scream. Randy Blythe, good lead singer, just doesn't cut it
Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by SMF 1.1.11 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines LLC
WEBSITE & CONTENTS © DIVINE RECORDINGS.     Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Websites for Music Festivals