HomeNewsTour DatesBandsHistoryOzzfest StoreOzTVPhotosForum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome Back!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: deathcore and metalcore sucks  (Read 12144 times)
Emperor_Malice

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2010, 11:02:51 am »

I like all metal. But I only like one deathcore band - Hatebreed.

I hate when fights like this break out. I will admit I've joined some of them on other sites because I felt insulted. And I would get so pissed when people tried to say bands like MCR had more talent than Cannibal Corpse. Fuck that.
But like BloodRain28 was sayin' a while ago, we're supposed to be friends. I don't mean we have to like everyone because that's not possible, but what I don't understand is why people can't except that not everyones going to like what you listen to, it may not appeal to them like it does to you. So all of us just go at each other. It's fucked up.
But I will call out metalheads on one thing, we bitch about not being... accepted or whatever and then we turn around and do stuff like this.

The_post_modern_sadist
Sadistic asshole, poet and madman
Community

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 28, 2010, 02:59:30 pm »

I lol'd at this entire thread. ::animatedlaugh

bobbyp16

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2010, 03:25:07 pm »

music is all about opinions, i personally love metalcore and deathcore, all depends on what you think, no need to fucking argue over music...i dont give a shit if you listen to ozzy osbourne or lady gaga, who the fuck cares
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2010, 04:06:33 pm »

I dont mind if some listens to shit I don't like, as long as they don't turn into an asshurt faggot when I mention that I don't care for them. if you think everyone has to like a certain band or genre, you're a fucktard.

Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2010, 04:53:45 pm »

FUCK YOU! metalcore is my favorite genre
Absent_Lung
Community

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2010, 04:26:22 pm »

Sanitarium_55 said: Deathcore and metalcore fans seem to hate black metal and possibly death metal..........it's a weird conflict to be in the middle of and interesting to hear different opinions on both sides. I don't really know what else to say.

I don't really hate death metal, but yeah I don't like Black Metal too much.  Honestly, a lot of black metal has no originality and not very much guitar skill.  same goes with thrash
FF7

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2010, 07:42:27 pm »

There are a few good metalcore bands (Converge etc.). There aren't too many good deathcore bands.

@lol at Absent Lung and his opinions on bm.

G0T0Hell

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 29, 2010, 12:18:50 am »

WTF first of all why is a kid who loves bring me the horizon posting on an ozzfest forum thread i think you were looking for the warped tour forums. That said i do admit theres a few good bands out there who get catagorized into those genres The black dahlia murder, winds of plague, whitechapel etc etc then you have the horrible ones like suicide silence, jobforacowboy pretty much just like every genre theres good bands that fall in a certain genre and theres bad ones but that doesnt make them bad just cause they are classified in the same catagory thier bad cause thier just horrible musicians i listen to a band before i bash or admit i dont care for them im open minded when it comes to metal i have found some newer bands that are just awesome and some that are just trash but thats music theres always gonna be good and bad. honestly the only (i hate to call it metal) genre i cannot get a taste for is screamo. those guys on that poster thats not a deathcore band that prolly some gay screamo band who thinks they can put on a metallica shirt they got at hot topic and be metal. as for deathcore and metalcore bands hating thrash,death and black metal well that makes no sense cause thier genres are derived from those styles of metal like it or not they came before them most likely the bands who say they dont like thrash,death or black are just the scene kids trying to be cool. i guarntee if you talked to some of the guys from some of the better "deathcore/metalcore" bands theyd tell you thrash,black and death were thier main influences so dont say deathcore/metalcore sucks cause theres actually some pretty sick bands out there you just have to give them a listen before you write them off.
Death_Matt_al
Community

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 29, 2010, 12:41:11 am »

Absent_Lung said:

Sanitarium_55 said: Deathcore and metalcore fans seem to hate black metal and possibly death metal..........it's a weird conflict to be in the middle of and interesting to hear different opinions on both sides. I don't really know what else to say.

I don't really hate death metal, but yeah I don't like Black Metal too much.  Honestly, a lot of black metal has no originality and not very much guitar skill.  same goes with thrash

Black Metal and Thrash have no originality? LOL thats funny, since MOST mallcore bands sound exactly the same

WingedOctopus
Community

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 29, 2010, 01:32:24 pm »

Absent_Lung said:

Honestly, a lot of black metal has no originality and not very much guitar skill.  same goes with thrash

Thrash has no talent!?! Listen to Wake Up Dead - Megadeth or Awakening of the Gods - Kreator and name a deathcore band that could play either of those songs.

::animatedlaugh Burger King Diamond
The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2010, 03:28:47 pm »

Death_Matt_al said:
Absent_Lung said:

Black Metal and Thrash have no originality? LOL thats funny, since MOST mallcore bands sound exactly the same
don't try reasoning with him. he's young and retarded. he's like the kid at a napalm death concert trying to bash the band because there's "not enough clean vocals". sure you could kick his ass, but watching him make a dumb ass out of himself is more fun imo.::animatedlaugh

Master_Chief
Community

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 31, 2010, 01:36:48 pm »

They can write better songs than you.::looking

The_post_modern_sadist
Community

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 31, 2010, 02:12:01 pm »

Master_Chief said: They can write better songs than you.::looking
not really. i play death metal::animatedlaugh